Joey - same issues...different club

If I were running an ESL club I'd give him big money for a 1 year deal.
He's good enough to take a team to a title in the ESL as long as he has to do his best to earn another big deal.

Another of the talented but hell lazy, push the blame onto others group. Could've been, will not be any longer. Reminds me of a few players Dave Taylor, latrell etc. If these guys had half the work ethic of Kurt gids they'd be unstoppable.

Rick Stone calling him fat and lazy really has stuck with him after all these years huh?

Of interest Chris Heighington is slated to box him on the Gallen card, hate to say it but BJ will punch the living hell out of him. What's Heigho now 40?

Of interest Chris Heighington is slated to box him on the Gallen card, hate to say it but BJ will punch the living hell out of him. What's Heigho now 40?
Heighington is a fitness fanatic who runs his own gym and does off season training with many players who want to boost their fitness.
If Joey has spent a few months out of training he'll be 20kg overweight and blowing hard from the walk to the ring.

Yeah I reckon Joey has the psychology of a bully. If he hasn’t clobbered the old bloke after thirty seconds, he might start panicking.

I’m with Billy … you’ll get completely exposed if you’re not fit when boxing. Can’t see BJ putting the hard yards in, Heighington will destroy him.

Hey now, BJ will be busting his arse. He’ll be down at the RSL taking full advantage of the early bird special, then he’ll be at Oporto an hour later cashing in a 2 for 1 voucher. Then when he gets home, he’s got a sponge cake in the fridge with his name on it. Don’t you dare doubt the commitment it took to make himself the specimen you see today.

Chris heighington might be in trouble ….joey leuilua sparring big sol

8E3AC9F6-4931-4F4C-B712-47E8AD467AE7.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back