Jezza's Tuts

vanbroeK

Michael Hagan
Because we are not allowed to get tuts form other websites cuz it's rippin i decided to make a few of my own helpful ones. The first few will help u with starting off sorry for u who have already started and makin good sigs. Oh well here's my first one.

HowToCutTut.jpg

Its a tad small and a bit hard to read.

I also found it helpful that instead of doing bit by bit, just cut around him and pan around him by holding down the spacebar then moving around. Really helpful when your zoomed in alot and want to move around to another section.

jezza on total sports your sig is breet stewart its similar to the michale witt one can you teach me how to do one like that or direct me to a tut thanks!

Untitled23 said:
Its a tad small and a bit hard to read.

I also found it helpful that instead of doing bit by bit, just cut around him and pan around him by holding down the spacebar then moving around. Really helpful when your zoomed in alot and want to move around to another section.
lol yeah idk why it's so small im sure i made it the right size but yeah it's mostly aimed at beginners lol. :p

Yeah thats alot better. Do you plan on going into more experienced or complicated stuff?

No Offence, but maybe following Jezzas guide and showing some banners to see if they work might be the better step.

Banners can be simple and effective too :D

Untitled23 said:
Yeah thats alot better. Do you plan on going into more experienced or complicated stuff?
lol yeah definitely they're my first ones just getting used it and can help people that are just starting so be patient :p
im gonna start makin signature tuts and maybe upload a few psd's :D

AussieKnight said:
No Offence, but maybe following Jezzas guide and showing some banners to see if they work might be the better step.

Banners can be simple and effective too :D

Tut 1:

mullen2rn6.png

Tut 2:1

3layervr0.png

Tut 2:2

7layerpx2.png

Plus those three tuts can been seen in some of my recent sigs. E.g the last Walsh and mullen one.

Back