Jersey's

James Bluntus

Russell Wyer
Got my 2013 jersey today. I must say it's one of the best I've had fabric wise. I've had the 2003, 2007, 2010 and now 2013.

What has been the best jersey in your opinion?

Well I've only got the 2008 home jersey and this years home jersey, but out of both this years is better. Hopefully I can build up on jerseys soon.

Anyone interested in a fully signed away jersey from 2012, will sell cheap as one signature has run a bit and has a few yellow marks on it. I have that many signed jerseys I won't be framing one with a few marks on but would be great for someone that isn't so picky

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    669.8 KB · Views: 317
Last edited:
Anyone interested in a fully signed away jersey from 2012, will sell cheap as one signature has run a bit and has a few yellow marks on it. I have that many signed jerseys I won't be framing one with a few marks on but would be great for someone that isn't so picky

How much are you looking at?

Would you take $100?

Best jersey is definitely the one we wore in 2002 - year we beat those crappy Eels to win our 2nd comp. Yeah baby.

I'm a massive fan of this years jersey, but I just had to get a 1997 retro jersey. The memories!

Back