Jarrod Mullen signing!

I don’t condone supplying drugs but I hope he does not go to jail.

Punishment should fit the crime I suppose, but regardless Mullen just seems like he needs help to get his life back on track, and that he didn't get that help at the time when he really needed it.

I don’t condone supplying drugs but I hope he does not go to jail.

I have little time for people taking drugs and hate people that contribute to others that do so.

Hopefully he gets what he gets to the full extent of the law.

Offtopic slightly but love the proposed drug testing to save lives - all the times you hear about people taking drugs and dying it isn't the quality its people overdosing due to quantity, the government leaning towards the its all good its safe will only lead to more people experimenting and more death.

Think you could just leave him alone about now, hopefully Gardner is true to his word and gives him a job and he stops hanging around deadbeat junkies like Mason.

He was hung out to dry, lots and lots of players are on roids they are even warned by the club when 'random' tests are coming and most juice when they go overseas.

He knew a test was coming and took the long esters...

Hopefully he gets his life back together.

I can't image the impact on a guy carrying the expectations of a town craving success after Joey, let alone a guy who despite being in what always looked like incredible shape but let down by leg issues.

The desperation to be on the paddock can lead to desperate or poorly thought out decisions like the one leading to his ban.

Being in a position where you've gone from elite athlete to outcast can't be good for one's mental health, and I could imagine more susceptible to getting caught up with the wrong social circles.

I don't condone taking or dealing illicit drugs either, but it's not hard to see how easy you can find yourself in that position and not know how to get out.

A gaol term would do far more harm than good, he just needs help and a proverbial light at the end of the tunnel.

It's all too easy to condemn him, but look back a few seasons before the injuries started and remember he did what he did largely to get back for the sake of his career, the team and the supporters like us.

slightly but love the proposed drug testing to save lives - all the times you hear about people taking drugs and dying it isn't the quality its people overdosing due to quantity, the government leaning towards the its all good its safe will only lead to more people experimenting and more death.

Not saying your information is wrong but Actually it is also because of the quality to an extent in many cases, people buy pills off the street that’s made in someone’s garage with no idea what’s in it is basically playing Russian roulette with your life.

Have heard more then a few stories of people who think they are buying ecstasy or speed with no idea what’s in it only for them to never wake up afterwards and then afterwards find out it has cyanide in it. One more then enough to kill a fully grown man.

I can't image the impact on a guy carrying the expectations of a town craving success after Joey, let alone a guy who despite being in what always looked like incredible shape but let down by leg issues.

The desperation to be on the paddock can lead to desperate or poorly thought out decisions like the one leading to his ban.

Being in a position where you've gone from elite athlete to outcast can't be good for one's mental health, and I could imagine more susceptible to getting caught up with the wrong social circles.

I don't condone taking or dealing illicit drugs either, but it's not hard to see how easy you can find yourself in that position and not know how to get out.

A gaol term would do far more harm than good, he just needs help and a proverbial light at the end of the tunnel.

It's all too easy to condemn him, but look back a few seasons before the injuries started and remember he did what he did largely to get back for the sake of his career, the team and the supporters like us.

I have zero sympathy.

He was a cheat and is now a criminal.

Lets remember it was his job and he was paid a truck load of money to do it.

Re his failed drug test. I believe there's a possibility he was dobbed in. The gear is only detectable for a short window of time, they just happened to test him and voila cap space created.

Did you just bring back your old fake profile to take a shot at yourself?
Time to close down the forum for the off season.

I have zero sympathy.

He was a cheat and is now a criminal.

Lets remember it was his job and he was paid a truck load of money to do it.

Exactly could have sat on the sideline with his injury and milked the money but wanted to play for his club and mates.

I know who he got the stuff from, he asked for the wrong type...

If you think less than 70% of sports people don't use steroirds of some type you live in a fantasy world.

Back