Jaiman Lowe

Bedsey_is_the_best

Adam MacDougall
Well I fell a bit guilty taking the 1st post but oh well.

So does anyone else think that Jaiman Lowe got oh real lightly for his hit on Brett Delaney? The rabbitohs were going on about how it wasn't a king hit because it wasn't from behind but he didn't c it coming and he got knocked so it was a cheap shot in my opinion. Considering Danny Williams got 18 weeks I think he was real lucky.

As 4 his excuse all I will say is no comment. :D

Four and 18 ... just because he saw it coming. Doesn't add up in my book.

I think Williams' was harsh, and Lowe's was light. How does Lowe getting 8 weeks and Williams 12-14 sound?

Yeah that seems better. Ans when clint got that big suspension I thought it was harsh. I thought 8 was mor fair. Maybe it was just coz he was a knight i saw it that way.

Well Trent Barrett basically did the same thing to Brian Carney last year and got six matches. The judiciary is stuuuupid!!!

Its a tough one, I had this discussion before...

I'm on Delaneys side though, I think from what I saw, he grabbed his shorts.

and more..

haha well still I don't think getting up and throwing a punch was good enough.

i think that it was similar to the mason hit in the tri nations last yr, only difference is that the pommy faced up (big mistake) cause he got knocked out cold. Mason got nothing for it, if anything praises, it was good to watch though. As for lowe 4 weeks might have been light, maybe 6??

What do you think of two weeks for Crockett? Shouldn't have been sent off, shouldn't be a suspension and shouldn't have even been a penalty, imo.

I think if the Player is Knocked out, and it was even the slightest High shot. He should be sent. It was accidental and I feel for crockett but he had to go.

Yeah I agree he did need 2 be sent off.
I don't agree that theere was any similarities between the mason and Lowe shot though. They were nothing alike.

wat the james, of course it had to be a penalty. Sendoffs a bit to harsh though. I think they should change it so that if a player puts another player out of the game through an "illigal" piece of play the offending player should be manditorialy interchanged and not play the rest of the match

Back