Grand Final Qualifiers - Preliminary Finals Wk3 Discussion

Bedsey_is_the_best said:
oh u changed ur pic u should have downsized the other it was better lol

yeah i like the other photo too

but i was being too lazy to downsize it so i changed it ,lol

Bedsey_is_the_best said:
he swears more then joey, when he is happy and unhappy, that is all he ever does, or maybe i just don't like him lol

I don't like him either

he is a sook and has VERY BIG ears,lol
yuk!

um image shak. this is from the main forum

To put up your banner and/or avatar on the forum:

Go to: http://www.imageshack.us/

It says 'Browse' in a box, click that and find the file in your computer. Wait for it to upload, then boxes with writing should come up.

Find: Hotlink for forums (1), copy the code on the left of that into the post and you are done!

If there are any problems, or you want help, pm or email jamesgould or aussieknight.

~knights1~ said:
Manly win

Thurston reminds me alot of joey when things don't go his way

he gets the sh#ts and starts swearing and carrying on,lol

he is just so competitive

I was going to say the same thing.

And bedsy, I have seen Johns go off worse than Thurston! Maybe not as frequently is what you mean, but it's still a close run thing haha.

The Cowboys weren't very good at all. Didn't look at all dangerous in attack. I'm not sure how much credit to give to the Manly defence, and how much to slag off North Queensland.

By the way, was that Gary Johns I could see watching in the seats right in front of Des Hasler early in the match?

Yeah i didn't say that what i ment is that it was less frequent. all u ever see come out of thurstons mouth is swearing, win lose, good bad. I no joey did it alot but yeah i think thurston is worse

but calls did go against him, esp. that offside one, he was pushed, and should have got a penalty.... him in tears at the end was kinda a crack up lol, ffeel soory for him in some ways

Me too. Im gutted. They almost had it. Stooopid ref screwed it for them. That Inu try was a shocker call. Benefit of the doubt all the way. Stooopid ref!

seabass14 said:
Me too. Im gutted. They almost had it. Stooopid ref screwed it for them. That Inu try was a shocker call. Benefit of the doubt all the way. Stooopid ref!

It was a tough call, but the correct one, imo. Thought King lost it right at the end though haha. Melbourne deserved to win.

Back