FIRST LOOK: 2014 Knights Away Jersey

Junior11

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
This is our new 2014 away jersey... Thoughts? I'm leaving my judgement until I look at it more, it's not what I expected to see!

jersey.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

It would look so much better if there was no point underneath the HP logo

Love it!!

Reminds me of our away jersey from 03/04, which is one of my favourites.

I'll probably just wait till this time next year though to buy it when it comes down to half price on eBay.

Holy **** that is amazing! Extremely digging that and [MENTION=146]U23[/MENTION] I agree it looks extremely similar to our 04 away jersey. Can't wait to see the boys use that jersey next year :D

- - - Updated - - -

What I love most about it is that there is more red to the jersey :)

This is our new 2014 away jersey... Thoughts? I'm leaving my judgement until I look at it more, it's not what I expected to see!

View attachment 3107

- - - Updated - - -

It would look so much better if there was no point underneath the HP logo

Agree with the point thing looking a bit weird, should have left it out and move sponsor down a bit

Love it!!

Reminds me of our away jersey from 03/04, which is one of my favourites.

I'll probably just wait till this time next year though to buy it when it comes down to half price on eBay.
I 100% agree, this jersey is amazing.

Reminds me of a painted bulldogs jersey... Not sure if I like it yet.

Ill wait till one of our boys has it on, until I make a decision.

I love that the 2003 away jersey that I wore to the preliminary final this year is now relevant again!

Not what I was expecting but very happy with it, no need to reinvent the wheel.

This jersey does sadly bring back memories of the infamous 2003 finals loss to none other than the Roosters.

f1-28.jpg

I think it's just more of not expecting it to look like this that hasn't convinced me of fully loving it yet, it's nice and I love the extra red on it but I was kind of hoping for something a bit more like our current away. As others have mentioned, take away the red and it's pretty much exactly a Bulldogs jersey which is freaking me out a bit.

I'm looking forward to seeing it on the players though. Personally I think they should've left out the point under the Hunter Ports so it looks like this. Improves it a bit imo.

dfsdf.jpg

I reckon this should be used as our Aukland 9's jersey and have a simpler away one.

Remember this isn't confirmed by the Knights, someone just spotted it and said it was marked as our away jersey on the tag. Hopefully the club just hurries up and announces something.

I like it, definitely nothing like what anyone expected. Little bit less red than you'd want but it's looking good.

I think it's just more of not expecting it to look like this that hasn't convinced me of fully loving it yet, it's nice and I love the extra red on it but I was kind of hoping for something a bit more like our current away. As others have mentioned, take away the red and it's pretty much exactly a Bulldogs jersey which is freaking me out a bit.

I'm looking forward to seeing it on the players though. Personally I think they should've left out the point under the Hunter Ports so it looks like this. Improves it a bit imo.

View attachment 3109

Looks better,

.I wonder when we finally get a sponser if it will spoil the jersey a bit. Hunter Ports logo is kind of in the design - and you can do that if it's a pretend sponser you make up, but if we get someone like NIB it will be a big splash of green and white

Well I'm disappointed that I was wrongly informed that it was staying the same :( I'm not a fan of this at all.

Well I'm disappointed that I was wrongly informed that it was staying the same :( I'm not a fan of this at all.
This one could be a 9s jersey I suppose, and the current away jersey will remain the same.

Definitely will not be buying this. Do we really need to be about the 10th team or whatever in the nrl to have a jersey with a v like structure.

I hope we wear our home jersey to as many away games as possible unless there is a colour clash eg broncos, roosters.

Back