Finals

krustykraz

Jarrod Mullen
I find myself rooting for Manly in this one.

I get the feeling it will be close but the refs won't let Melbourne lose.

Marty t. Penalty magnet. His not even good in attack. Geez you be blowing fire up the bloke. Useless.

i wish we could play like melbourne.
We all love to hate them, but it's hard not to admire them deep down. I don't know how they've done it, Smith, Cronk, Slater are all long gone. They do the most important thing which is turn up every week, compete on every play, they never really switch off which most teams are guilty of. Then the cherry on top is they can play attacking footy.

Their culture of leaving nothing on the field is so ingrained in them that every player that comes to the club is expected to do that every week or they get shipped off. Pretty remarkable, we may not realize it now, but many years down the track their dominance will have to be seen up their with the legendary teams like St. George of the 50s/60s.

We all love to hate them, but it's hard not to admire them deep down. I don't know how they've done it, Smith, Cronk, Slater are all long gone. They do the most important thing which is turn up every week, compete on every play, they never really switch off which most teams are guilty of. Then the cherry on top is they can play attacking footy.

Their culture of leaving nothing on the field is so ingrained in them that every player that comes to the club is expected to do that every week or they get shipped off. Pretty remarkable, we may not realize it now, but many years down the track their dominance will have to be seen up their with the legendary teams like St. George of the 50s/60s.
I think the final marker of how amazing they are is Cam Smith leaving and they have actually got way better. It's pretty amazing.

Melbourne will go back to back. They just know what it takes to win and be a successful organisation. If there’s an upset I’ll be genuinely shocked.

Back