Finals

daniels

Logan Campbell
Question I'd ask is would we have put up the same fight as Parra in that game then? Or would have Penrith put 40 on us as they have in the past.
Para beat us by 8.. Panthers beat them by 2.. I would like to think we would get a bit closer than 40.

Lefty

Adam Woolnough
Ennis has no idea how to commentate
I used to watch foxtel but I’ve switched to Channel 9 and their commentators are so much better. Also fox has next to no analysis after the game which is a huge gap in their coverage.

daniels

Logan Campbell
I used to watch foxtel but I’ve switched to Channel 9 and their commentators are so much better. Also fox has next to no analysis after the game which is a huge gap in their coverage.
Does Ray Warren and Gould still commentate on 9? I couldn't stand those blokes, their bickering like an old married couple drove me to fox in the first place..

jamesgould

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Staff member
Admin
That lack of post game analysis is one thing that really annoys me with Fox. Hate it when they cut straight to the Matty Johns show after a match.

Think the Fox commentators are a million times better though.

Treadly

Andrew Tangata-Toa
Does Ray Warren and Gould still commentate on 9? I couldn't stand those blokes, their bickering like an old married couple drove me to fox in the first place..
This is my opinion. Every game the old "that'll do me" blow up about something that's been in the rules for 10 years between the old couple bickering.

Billy

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Years ago I used to watch the live game on TV and listen to the ABC radio broadcast that was only meant for a Newcastle audience and very biased in our favour, but these days it seems to be out of sync.

danknights

Andrew 'Joey' Johns
Para beat us by 8.. Panthers beat them by 2.. I would like to think we would get a bit closer than 40.
I can't forget how poor we are week to week in certain areas. I could only hope we would have turned up it that's all hindsight. Maybe next year 😂

Frank McWilliams

Tony Butterfield
Need to change the rule to a penalty if in your defending quarter that would stop the nonsense that goes on in the first tackle so they can set defence. Am happy enough with the rule otherwise as like all rules they are the same for both sides.

Lefty

Adam Woolnough
I switched channels because of Ray and Gus a few years ago as well but I have watched all the play-offs so far this year on 9 and they have been good. The other commentators on 9 such as Joey and Freddy are excellent.

Matty23

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Well I’d personally like to see a Manly v Souths GF. I’m sick of the Storm and their success, give someone else a go. 😂

member 2299

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Nice don't count krusty the four remaining clubs have to earn the right to play in the GF. Best play off may well be Bunnies v Storm.

Still_Nutty

Dave Woods
I will have to wash my mouth out after this but...

I really hope Manly put the Bunnies to the sword this week!

I have hated the silver tails with a passion for more years than I care to remember(let's just say Bozo was still playing for them)...

Anyway, for this game I do and will continue to hate Bennett and any side he coaches with a passion because of what he did to the Knights. I also find the Bunnies arrogance this year just seems to be getting up my nose (particularly Cody Walker) so I will be happy to see them and Bennett sobbing on the side line this week 😉

As for the other game, I'd like to see the Panthers get through but I don't see it happening.

So Sea Eagles vs Storm will be my my prediction

HarVeeGee13

Shane Vincent
Need to change the rule to a penalty if in your defending quarter that would stop the nonsense that goes on in the first tackle so they can set defence. Am happy enough with the rule otherwise as like all rules they are the same for both sides.
Alternate solution: just get rid of the six again. As long as it’s a discretion thing they’ll never consistently give away the penalties they should. Just make it a penalty everywhere, no different rules for different parts of the field - if teams are exploiting a rule constantly in a way which makes it look like a bad rule, is it because they’re “cheats”, or is it maybe just… a bad rule?