Favourite recruit?

For me it's ese'ese. I can see him and D Saifiti being two of the best props in the comp with another preseason. I can see us regularly having at least two forwards hitting 100+ m a game which we haven't had for a while.

I remember thinking there were heaps of players last year I.e. gagai who we were not getting value out of because of our weak forwards. Hopefully a few of our backs kick on this year with the forwards hopefully laying a stronger platform.

Last edited:
Can’t split them Ponga and Watson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah those two will be exciting for sure i reckon watson will hit the ground running, ponga may take a while to get used to the physicality of first grade

Yeah those two will be exciting for sure i reckon watson will hit the ground running, ponga may take a while to get used to the physicality of first grade

Totally agree I think we won’t see Ponga settled for a year or two but his flashes of brilliance will win us games but he will lose us the odd one also with rookie mistakes or missed tackles. I think the good will far outweigh the bad though.

I've always liked Guerra as a player, and a few articles I have read seem to say he is taking the move very seriously and wants to make a real impression.

Depends which Guerra turns up if its the one that plays to his potential then he would be an awesome signing. If its the one thats played the last 2 or 3 yrs then he will be an avg signing.

I've always liked Guerra as a player, and a few articles I have read seem to say he is taking the move very seriously and wants to make a real impression.

We won’t see what he will bring but no doubt him Heighnington and Lillyman are coming here for a reason

Ponga is exciting but I'm most interested in Seeing how Slade pans out coming from the Storm and working within that system.

Watson because of his ability in attack. I'm really looking toward Lamb and Watson being our half and 5/8.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ponga obviously the most exciting one, who knows if he'll take multiple seasons, a season, half a season, a few games or never to become a quality fullback, but if he can get there, he'll be a massive player for us. In 2018 though, Watson is probably the guy to be excited for, done very well for himself at the Roosters. Hopefully the forward pack finally becomes good & he can do what he does best & run the ball looking for chances.

I'm going with Moga. Just to be different.

Looking forward to having a sizeable centre for a change.

Mostly though I am really looking forward to seeing what Lamb can do next year with a pack that can go forward, and a decent partner in the halves taking some of the load off him. Add to that a fullback that has moments of brilliance and seems to always be hanging around in support and you have an exciting combination.

I'm going with Moga. Just to be different.

Looking forward to having a sizeable centre for a change.

Mostly though I am really looking forward to seeing what Lamb can do next year with a pack that can go forward, and a decent partner in the halves taking some of the load off him.

Hopefully we see Moga hitting holes off Watson and Lamb

Back