Dragons after a loan player for James Graham

Lord of the Skraelings

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Surely Psaulo would be the perfect fit? Jones is next in line but do we have coverage for beyond Jones if we get injured.

Dragons are playing with themselves apparently considering Ese Ese.

Kurriboy

Matthew Johns
No chance they get ese. Loan players are for youth that isn't getting a run and needs experience.

Psaulo would be the go.

Or Josh King - give him a chance to get a contract next year with them if he shows promise.

Nah, King is plod and not going to make it. Better to lend them Psaulo and get him some experience that benefits us.

knightime

Todd Bates
Why not Herman? He's going well for us, but good chance he isn't signed next year with us. In that case, why lend Saulo this year when it might end up being a straight swap at end of season (Herman to Drags if they sign him, Saulo back to us)? Could give Saulo more runs with us instead.

Billy

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
We need Herman.
we are injury free in the props and Herman is still getting a run, so we need him this year.
King is the only guy we could loan out because he is behind Saulo and I suspect he'll be behind Croker by the end of the year, if he isn't already.
The sad thing for King is that he'd be the fittest and most ready to impress he's been in his life and has no chance to show anyone.

knightime

Todd Bates
We need Herman.
we are injury free in the props and Herman is still getting a run, so we need him this year.
King is the only guy we could loan out because he is behind Saulo and I suspect he'll be behind Croker by the end of the year, if he isn't already.
The sad thing for King is that he'd be the fittest and most ready to impress he's been in his life and has no chance to show anyone.

Yeah, fair point. I guess too that Saulo is already locked in with us. If we hang on to Herman this year and have some success, he might stick around for less next year. Doubt it, but there's more chance of that than 'lending' him out now. If not, then we've got cover with Saulo, Croker etc and with JSaf to extend as well.

Owey

Evan Cochrane
I think Herman will want to go. Dragons probably have a better shot at winning something this year than we are. He'd get a longer holiday as well.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Still_Nutty

Akuila Uate
WTF woukd you lend a starting 17 player. He'll no in lending Ese.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

LOL - tell us what you really think :p...and you're right.

Re Herman - we have him for this year only, at this stage... if we want to dream that we have a shot at competing for the title this year (I believe that is a possibility with luck and improvement) then Herman is a crucial part of the team for that to happen.

If anybody is to be put forward by the Knights, I agree King is the obvious and only option we should consider

Ballsout

Glen Miller
Not sure if this comes across as selfish but id be extremely hesitant in lending out forwards to other teams specially with the speed of the game and the long schedule.

Ethan

Jarrod Mullen
I think Herman will want to go. Dragons probably have a better shot at winning something this year than we are. He'd get a longer holiday as well.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
The Dragons have a better shot at winning WHAT than us this year ..