Darius Boyd - A true competitor and champion

The rumour was his frustration at not being picked for fullback earlier despite having a dig for only one game .

Clearly a short term memory based off his efforts at fullback in 2019 mostly notably 58-0.

The great thing is his second Bronco's stint on top of his behaviour with us will always have him remembered as the cretin he is.

I don't care if Alfie has to pull on the boots for Bronco's to have any credibility left they have to drop him after this - hope they don't though cause I hate the broncos.

Whatawanker

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

See what you did there. Classic. My one word is “weak”

It sums him up in so many ways. You could use this word in multiple mental and physical sentences describing Darius. He’s an embarrassment to his family and team mates. I would be having serious face to face words with him if I was a Bronco. No matter what my standing in the club, he would be beneath me.

His missus will come out on Instagram and defend him, then Bennett will come and defend him with backhanded compliments towards Seibold and the board.

Would have thought he’d want to finish his career on somewhat of a high instead of reaffirming to everyone he’s a known quitter.

But what no one can defend is his poor leadership and the facts and proof is there for everyone to see

Him and Bennett kicked the Knights when they were down and absolved themselves of all blame, it's only fair we return the favour.

Boyds efforts for us were nothing short of pathetic. And the fact Wayne has openly said he regrets coming here, what an assz

Back