CANTERBURY BULLDOGS V NEWCASTLE KNIGHTS - Fri 13th 6.00 PM - Suncorp Stad. Brisbane

I apologise in advance if this message breaks any rules for the forum, it is not my intention, but I have lost it. I can’t be held responsible for my actions.

I have very strong views about Adam O’Brien and his obsession with rubbish players like Mann, Tuala, Crossland, Hoy, etc, etc, and his refusal to give young, talented players with potential a fair go. His treatment of Simi and Jirah again this year has been just plain stupid. And so many things AOB says and does is just dumb.

So, I was going to wait until mid-season to comment again to try and be fair and give him the chance to prove me wrong. But news that the club is interested in signing Adam Elliott has pushed me over the edge. I simply can’t take it anymore.

Elliott is a rubbish player, a grub of a player and a grub of a bloke. He’s a loser, a dero and an all-round disgrace of a bloke. The level of stupidity required for anyone at the club to even consider signing him is beyond what I can take.

Anyone at the club involved in considering the signing of Elliott has to be sacked on the spot. O’Brian, Zammitt. No excuse for this. Sacked on the spot. They were both borderline useless with the rubbish being dished up again this year and the players being signed or let go. Zammit should have been sacked for re-signing Tuala and Mann.

O’Brian has had three pre-seasons and almost 2 1/2 seasons to put his stamp on the team. But as we saw again last night, they are a rabble. They are not a well-coached, well drilled team.

O’Brian looks at Mann and sees Isaah Yeo. Just DUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O’Brian doesn’t have a coaching style or the ability to coach the players he’s got to play to the best of their ability. All he has done is try to copy the Panthers and others without having the players to do so.

We all remember O’Brian going on and on about making the players comfortable being uncomfortable. He’s failed miserably at that. But we supporters have certainly become comfortable with being uncomfortable.

We remember O’Brian babbling on about how his focus was on defence. And how you have to be a good defender to make his side. HA!!! Sometimes I think he’s just messing with our minds and emotions. He can’t be serious with some of the ridiculous things he says and does.

But I’ve got off-track. I’m rambling.

The main point of this message is to vent about the fact that they are even considering signing Adam Elliott. Surely the sponsors heads would explode at the prospect of that useless grub wearing our jersey with their logos on it. There is no excuse for stupidity of this level.

We don’t resign Barney, and look to replace him with Elliott.

No!!!!! That is just dumb. It’s too much.

The only point of letting Barnett go would be to replace him with someone better. Not take another leap backwards. As I said, anyone involved in this Adam Elliott nonsense should be sacked today, effective today. And we shouldn’t have to pay out their contracts. There must be some sort of “Doing really stupid things and bringing the club into disrepute” clauses in their contracts.

Adam O’Brian, Clint Zammitt and whoever else is involved can leave now. And our so-called defence coach Eric Smith can pack his bags too.

Have Rory as an interim coach and spend the rest of the season looking for a replacement for next year. We just cannot keep going like this. The Adam Elliott thing is the last straw.

I’m going to take a couple of Panadol and have a lie down now.

I apologise in advance if this message breaks any rules for the forum, it is not my intention, but I have lost it. I can’t be held responsible for my actions.

I have very strong views about Adam O’Brien and his obsession with rubbish players like Mann, Tuala, Crossland, Hoy, etc, etc, and his refusal to give young, talented players with potential a fair go. His treatment of Simi and Jirah again this year has been just plain stupid. And so many things AOB says and does is just dumb.

So, I was going to wait until mid-season to comment again to try and be fair and give him the chance to prove me wrong. But news that the club is interested in signing Adam Elliott has pushed me over the edge. I simply can’t take it anymore.

Elliott is a rubbish player, a grub of a player and a grub of a bloke. He’s a loser, a dero and an all-round disgrace of a bloke. The level of stupidity required for anyone at the club to even consider signing him is beyond what I can take.

Anyone at the club involved in considering the signing of Elliott has to be sacked on the spot. O’Brian, Zammitt. No excuse for this. Sacked on the spot. They were both borderline useless with the rubbish being dished up again this year and the players being signed or let go. Zammit should have been sacked for re-signing Tuala and Mann.

O’Brian has had three pre-seasons and almost 2 1/2 seasons to put his stamp on the team. But as we saw again last night, they are a rabble. They are not a well-coached, well drilled team.

O’Brian doesn’t have a coaching style or the ability to coach the players he’s got to play to the best of their ability. All he has done is try to copy the Panthers and others without having the players to do so.

We all remember O’Brian going on and on about making the players comfortable being uncomfortable. He’s failed miserably at that. But we supporters have certainly become comfortable with being uncomfortable.

We remember O’Brian babbling on about how his focus was on defence. And how you have to be a good defender to make his side. HA!!! Sometimes I think he’s just messing with our minds and emotions. He can’t be serious with some of the ridiculous things he says and does.

The main point of this message is to vent about the fact that they are even considering signing Adam Elliott. Surely the sponsors heads would explode at the prospect of that useless grub wearing our jersey with their logos on it. There is no excuse for stupidity of this level.

The only point of letting Barnett go would be to replace him with someone better. Not take another leap backwards. As I said, anyone involved in this Adam Elliott nonsense should be sacked today, effective today. And we shouldn’t have to pay out their contracts. There must be some sort of “Doing really stupid things and bringing the club into disrepute” clauses in their contracts.

Adam O’Brian, Clint Zammitt and whoever else is involved can leave now. And our so-called defence coach Eric Smith can pack his bags too.

Have Rory as an interim coach and spend the rest of the season looking for a replacement for next year. We just cannot keep going like this. The Adam Elliott thing is the last straw.

Surely you're that micahel bloke from hello sport lol. I agree about some of the stuff you're saying but.
Jirah looked **** in the games he played, then dislocated his elbow.
Tuala is a bog average player but is signed on a very cheap deal...
Hoy is literally on match payments and wasnt in the top 30 to start
Crossland for me has shown that he should be our backup hooker (this should have been identified by the coaching staff) he see's the game well and has a good running game. I seriously think he has what it takes to play there full time - but obviously needs to massively work on his service.
Mann started the year exceptionally well in the 13. I agree I wouldn't have resigned him to begin with but he showed that he can be a good 13 as long as the rest of the pack is there to get go forward.
I'm relatively happy with Zammits recruitment but it seems as if he got schooled by Moses and used as a pawn in negotiations. I think you'd have a different view if he pulled off Nanai and Brooks in the offseason like the club thought they had sorted. If we sign these two poms I think that's a good outcome.
Adam Elliot is an average player. He's playing poorly at the raiders but so is their entire team. If we can get him for 400k that's fine.
I can defineitly agree that AOB is **** though, at absolute best he is a subpar head coach better suited to an assistant role. I think a good coach would have seen as travel further into the finals and certainly performing better week to week. If we dont go on a bit of a run and end up in the top 8 by the end of origin we should **** him off and get someone else in to start the ball rolling for next year.

One of the all time great forum rants, respect 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Where are you? How tf did you guess.......creep haha. No beers yet though, just running on adrenaline knowing how delicious these burnt ends are going to be. Felt optimistic about next week.
I guarantee I’m too far away to drop in with beers for a sample, let’s just call it “a blokes intuition”.
I’d be having breakfast beers too if I was thinking of the game next weekend

Surely you're that micahel bloke from hello sport lol. I agree about some of the stuff you're saying but.
Jirah looked **** in the games he played, then dislocated his elbow.
Tuala is a bog average player but is signed on a very cheap deal...
Hoy is literally on match payments and wasnt in the top 30 to start
Crossland for me has shown that he should be our backup hooker (this should have been identified by the coaching staff) he see's the game well and has a good running game. I seriously think he has what it takes to play there full time - but obviously needs to massively work on his service.
Mann started the year exceptionally well in the 13. I agree I wouldn't have resigned him to begin with but he showed that he can be a good 13 as long as the rest of the pack is there to get go forward.
I'm relatively happy with Zammits recruitment but it seems as if he got schooled by Moses and used as a pawn in negotiations. I think you'd have a different view if he pulled off Nanai and Brooks in the offseason like the club thought they had sorted. If we sign these two poms I think that's a good outcome.
Adam Elliot is an average player. He's playing poorly at the raiders but so is their entire team. If we can get him for 400k that's fine.
I can defineitly agree that AOB is **** though, at absolute best he is a subpar head coach better suited to an assistant role. I think a good coach would have seen as travel further into the finals and certainly performing better week to week. If we dont go on a bit of a run and end up in the top 8 by the end of origin we should **** him off and get someone else in to start the ball rolling for next year.
Pretty sure we signed Mann and Tuala before Zammit joined us.

So Saulo played 3mins. What's the point?
Still not using the bench correctly.

Should we just have two props and two utilities?

Back