Cam McInnes

danknights

Matthew Johns
I see there is some too and fro with cam going on. Saints want McCullough for some reason. If cam is forced to play a 13 role I'm sure he would want to move on. I never used to rate him at South's but he has improved ten fold and would instill confidence in players. I'd take him here any day of the week including Christmas day. Obviously our salary cap is restricted but I'm just bored and throwing this out there.

knightime

Jason Temu
Would absolutely take McInnes. Can’t see him displacing Brailey at 9 though, plus there are a lot of hooker-needy teams at the moment likely willing to throw more money for a good hooker.

danknights

Matthew Johns
Would absolutely take McInnes. Can’t see him displacing Brailey at 9 though, plus there are a lot of hooker-needy teams at the moment likely willing to throw more money for a good hooker.
Definitely true but McInnes is definitely that leader type we need around for club culture.

knightime

Jason Temu
I am his biggest fan but if Johns or Crosslands jags the 6, Braileys back than Mann will be 14 not Watson.

Agreed. Mann is more versatile (although Watson is very versatile). Mann is in the 17 somewhere, either at 6 or 14 for mine. He can cover 9 and anywhere in the backline, whereas Watson can cover 9 and 1 and maaaybe 6. Big fan of both but I think Watson will need to work to earn a spot.

Billy

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Geez Johns at 6 with Pearce at 7.

Please God no, we have suffered enough.
If Brown named that halves pair I'd say Johns isn't prepared and will crash and burn.

If O'Brien names that pair I'll say he must have got Johns ready and will give him a role he can complete - probably a limited one.

Kurriboy

Matthew Gidley
Pearce is already playing a limited role.

Can imagine opposition coach to his team. Righto Johns and Pearce, just ignore those two, but watch Ponga.