Brown's positional changes

He played centre for Redcliffe for half a year when he was signed with Brisbane before he came here.
He played on the wing for the broncos from memory he is a good winger but with the price we are paying him I think he should be given a full season at fullback and see how he goes I still think he could be really good at the back maybe browny moved him back in the centres for the rest of the season because of his injuries

No I found it funny when you mention there's something about Gagai you don't like but you can't put your finger on it.
Then I look at your profile... you list Mamo as one of your favourite players.
The ironing is delicious.

The irony is where. I listed Mamo as an up and comer when I joined 2 years ago. There is no similarities between Jake and Dane so have no idea where you are going with that one.

The irony is where. I listed Mamo as an up and comer when I joined 2 years ago. There is no similarities between Jake and Dane so have no idea where you are going with that one.

Mamo's next position is left right out

So if people think Mamo isn't the fullback of the future do people mind seeing him on the wing?

If Dane is at fullback, Mamo gone and Pete.M in one center spot, who is penciled in to play in the other center position?
RossDog?
We are in desperate need of a top shelf outside back IMO.

I would say Mamo is one of the most disliked players in the NRL.
And you hate Gagai because of?

Yeah cool story. I've got my reasons. Some personal. Others I've said before. Guy can't defend to save his life. Over rated in my eyes.

Gagai was a star as a junior fullback, 16s 18s state and country jersey 20s state jersey and was called the next slater for qld by lewis a few yrs ago.

There was a story on the indigenous channel awhile back and they mentioned Gagai led his junior team in Mackay to 7 grand finals playing 5/8th.
Not saying we should play him at 5/8th, but there has been occasions when he got the ball at second receiver and he looked very likely to create something.

Haha. Seems to base his statements on 'what ifs'. We all know the game can't be played like that entirely.

Back