Blake Green

Still_Nutty

Steve Southern
I think you may be close to the money Owey. After they interviewed several prospective assistant coaches AOB said that he was considering promoting one of the current development coaches into the vacant assistant coach role, vacated by David Furner. I can see Blake Green going into a development coach role and either Rory Kostjasyn or Eric Smith being promoted.
Tooheys New - 10/10/20
Kostjaysyn promoted to Furner's role - Eric Smith will also get extra duties - a selection process is underway for coaches for 17s, 19s, 21s and reserve grade.

Seems like you were on the money there Wally :applause:

Lord of the Skraelings

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Maybe getting a elbow in the throat was the best thing for Rory, set him perfectly for life post playing when he wasn't a guaranteed even in our crappy 17 back than.

Ethan

Adam MacDougall
Best case scenario Green misses 4 weeks. Worst case scenario Green not back till rd 11, thats a long time to go without him i think .
It gives the others a real good chance to make 6 there's IF he is out till rd 11.

Ethan

Adam MacDougall
This is off the NRL site
Green said it's too early to tell what his return date will be until past the six-month point but a best-case scenario could have him miss as little as a month of footy while the most cautious return to play (barring setbacks) would have him on the field by round 11.

"It's going really good… once we get to that six month mark we'll be able to do some testing and see where I'm at but it's been tracking along really well," Green said.

Lord of the Skraelings

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
This is off the NRL site
Green said it's too early to tell what his return date will be until past the six-month point but a best-case scenario could have him miss as little as a month of footy while the most cautious return to play (barring setbacks) would have him on the field by round 11.

"It's going really good… once we get to that six month mark we'll be able to do some testing and see where I'm at but it's been tracking along really well," Green said.

When has a knee rehab ever gone best case scenerio?

Normally when someone comes back and blows it again in their first game.