Adam Elliott & Millie Boyle to the Knights?

He’s always been a talented, versatile player, just let himself down with some immaturity and unprofessionalism. Seems to have sorted himself out now and by all reports from Ricky etc he’s been a real leader at Canberra.

Personally still very iffy on the Hetherington signing, but Elliott looks to me to be a straight upgrade on Barney atm.

Was a meh signing at the time but he's been great since moving to lock. For all the hand wringing about a Barnett for Elliott "swap" he's been the far better player this season.

I think Elliott and Hetherington are good signings. You'll never have to question their effort and commitment. My hope is that when they arrive they immediately raise the expectation of what's required to compete at NRL level because if we're being honest, the majority of the current crop, with some exceptions, are falling well short.

Watching Adam today he is a very dumb footballer...

I don't see what he offers our squad at all...

So many errors and just dumb ones, will fit in nicely I guess

This will be a big game for Raiders, coach back, semi spot alive if win, playing a low placed side, expect Elliott and his mates to play hard and strong against a side that should include a few new faces.
Expect Knights to make changes in 2-5, especially Lee and possibly Hunt back. 6 & 7 same, Klem to return starting on bench, Sue gone, Expect Johns if not starting then bench and Sasagi to drop out.

This will be a big game for Raiders, coach back, semi spot alive if win, playing a low placed side, expect Elliott and his mates to play hard and strong against a side that should include a few new faces.
Expect Knights to make changes in 2-5, especially Lee and possibly Hunt back. 6 & 7 same, Klem to return starting on bench, Sue gone, Expect Johns if not starting then bench and Sasagi to drop out.
Raiders by 30 and Knights closer to spoon 🥄

Back