2025 Recruitment And Retention

Not only this but the knights are playing like this because in weeks previous they completely ignored hard work and 1%’s and line speed. All the things that produce good footy. They went for the kill and got whipped for it.
We forget we’ve had a team for years that got whipped and last year they finally clicked. Not having the experience of success made them get ahead of themselves this yr and not realise you still need to do the hard work in defence to reap the rewards in attack.

Luckily, staff and players got embarrassed in bulldogs game and looked at themselves and said. Right back to extreme basics. Work hard, tackle hard, complete sets and earn right to win. They have found there mongrel, they now need to keep building the mo feel whilst also identifying there attack so once KP is back, it’s the final piece of the puzzle.

The sharks game late last yr was the perfect example. Team came at us and defended very well. Knights didn’t panic, stuck to there guns and eventually broke them apart with there classy players.

It’s basic game plan, but I’d rather that than the rabble of the Cowboys right now or South’s.
Such an easy trap to fall into for a side that’s not used to success, it’s been the same with the Warriors this season. DWZ put in a huge effort to chase down Dom Young yesterday, but then after the play the ball there were about two other Warriors players who’d bothered to get back. In the front on replay you could see them reluctantly start half jogging back onside when DWZ made the tackle.

On the positive side we seem to be past that stage now, there were some excellent individual effort plays against the Tigers, and they were backed up by the rest of the team. Early in the season is the best time to get a wake up call like that. Now we just need to battle injuries!

Such an easy trap to fall into for a side that’s not used to success, it’s been the same with the Warriors this season. DWZ put in a huge effort to chase down Dom Young yesterday, but then after the play the ball there were about two other Warriors players who’d bothered to get back. In the front on replay you could see them reluctantly start half jogging back onside when DWZ made the tackle.
This is when you really start to panic hey. When a player makes a huge individual effort to inspire his teammates, and said teammates do not give a ****.

His father is a bit of a ********.......many dealings over the years. Arrogance in spade fulls.
Oscar Pistorius is a narcissistic, sociopathic murderer but he was still fast on them springs…
C'mon man. His "girlfriend" was trying to rob him. What would you do? 😂🤣
Well that was a quick escalation! I read the first comment and thought “I’ll log on and say I’m surprised by that” then I read the rest 😂

Funny the impressions you get from tv, I always just assumed Rod was a nice fella from the way he played

Well that was a quick escalation! I read the first comment and thought “I’ll log on and say I’m surprised by that” then I read the rest 😂

Funny the impressions you get from tv, I always just assumed Rod was a nice fella from the way he played
Away from business he is a family man, great dad in that aspect. Gee he turns a corner when in business mode though.

Back