2023 Recruitment & Retention Thread

How long do we have to wait for any kind of update on Dom and Miller I wonder. Feels like it’s dragging on and on forever.
Dom might not be sorted until late in the season for all we know, so I wouldn’t get too worried about that yet.

Nah I wouldn't have given them Bradbury at all. I would've traded either Sasagi or Toloi. Considering we've got quite a few young back rowers and centres.

Last edited:
Literally don’t understand why the Sharks are so desperate for a trade. They literally lose nothing by releasing Miller. They’ve already got Kennedy, Dykes and Iro as fullback depth. Their forwards are stacked as well. Ffs.

Wooow. I’ll be disgusted if this is true. Bradbury has the best chance bar Keeley of debuting this year. With an already lack of props this year. Just a **** decision, let alone him being a junior. I know we need Miller for this season. Next to be “possibly” worth our while. But not for him. I’d much rather it have been Toloi or Sasagi. So disappointing.

Wooow. I’ll be disgusted if this is true. Bradbury has the best chance bar Keeley of debuting this year. With an already lack of props this year. Just a **** decision, let alone him being a junior. I know we need Miller for this season. Next to be “possibly” worth our while. But not for him. I’d much rather it have been Toloi or Sasagi. So disappointing.
Toloi has left too

Back