2023 Membership discussion

EASBay17

Todd Bates
Bit of a random question but my mate that I’d go to the footy each home game has moved to Sydney, going to try and move my seat this season but was wondering if anyone has any suggestions or tips on where is a decent spot that’s not over the top?
most you will pay bar corporate is $445 for platinum. really its pretty cheap at $37 a game. they now also let you pay it over 11 months instead of 10 if you are looking to pay it in installments.
if you are happy to pay that sort of money the northern side of bay 55 is the go (behind our bench)

Rough Night

Cory Denniss
Bit of a random question but my mate that I’d go to the footy each home game has moved to Sydney, going to try and move my seat this season but was wondering if anyone has any suggestions or tips on where is a decent spot that’s not over the top?
We're in Bay 3 East side of the ground. Not great during inclement weather, but honestly where is. However it's awesome when the late afternoon sun shines on us and you can see 70% of the ground without the assistance of the dodgy (2nd hand parra) screen. By the way, the other screen is even more ****e.
Anyways, I like our spot & would recommend it if you love your footy and also appeaciate your weekly wage.