2022 season

HarVeeGee13

Clint Newton
Watching Penrith & Melbourne play, I’m even more annoyed with us lol. Not that they’re better than us, it’s a specific thing - every time one of our players thinks they’ve blown their timing on a run (big one being catching on the inside of the decoy) they give themselves up and surrender. Melbourne and Penrith get their timing wrong plenty but they just… keep playing. A big one is they just simply run the ball back in the other direction (so it’s no longer an obstruction) rather than simply dropping to their knees. But either way… play to the fkn whistle boys!

packo

:) (:
Shouldn’t matter as the Manly season ticket holders lose out on a game so it should be on rotation if that’s the case. Instead the Broncos get all the help they can every year with regards to scheduling.

Absolutely. It’s like the rest of the comp works shift work and they work 9-5.

nunnsy

Andrew Tangata-Toa
I love how all the storm supporters are saying they only got pumped because it was their reserve grade side when they had two players out. Yet when we get pumped with nearly half our squad out its just because we are ****.

Maxibon

Alex McKinnon
I love how all the storm supporters are saying they only got pumped because it was their reserve grade side when they had two players out. Yet when we get pumped with nearly half our squad out its just because we are ****.
Yep. Nobody cares that we have had the most injuries in the comp, it rarely gets a mention.

cowboyman

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Raiders getting fisted by the refs. No way that is a sin bin on Whitehead. Common sense has to come into the game. First contact on Finucane bumped him onto the shoulder. This Ofcourse coming directly after the Sharks first try which was clear as day obstruction.

cowboyman

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Sharks have been horrendously bad and deserve the loss despite the ref trying his hardest to get them home.

Hynes crashing back down to earth with a pathetic game. Love to see it.

cowboyman

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
What a team. Payten is coach of the year already. Taulagi a smokey for origin as well with the way he is playing.

Cotter a shoe in for origin now surely. Like I said weeks ago I’d take him over Fafita everyday if the week. By far the better player and it’s not even close.

Dearden >>>>>>> Clifford and that’s not even close either.

packo

:) (:
What a team. Payten is coach of the year already. Taulagi a smokey for origin as well with the way he is playing.

Cotter a shoe in for origin now surely. Like I said weeks ago I’d take him over Fafita everyday if the week. By far the better player and it’s not even close.

Dearden >>>>>>> Clifford and that’s not even close either.

Dearden taking the field kind of goes along way haha.