2022 Knights Recruitment & Retention Thread

mullenmagic

Todd Bates
Why would Klemmer's "manager" be pushing for something like this if Klem hadn't told him he wants out? That's something to watch, regardless of whether or not a swap with Lodge happens

Patty

Dank memes n' big screens
Lodge is a proper dog, if he comes to the club I'll be disgusted. Does not represent anything that the club stands for.

Billy

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Saw a thing yesterday about how the Broncos are going to have to pay overs for some big names for the first time in their history.
i expect we'll hear a hundred stories about the Broncos being linked with every big name player.
We had a rumour last week about Ponga, and this week Klemmer. Next week the Saifitis

HarVeeGee13

Akuila Uate
Leaving aside what a POS Lodge is, from a footballing perspective the bloke is just a worse version of the type of player Klemmer is, with a contract which is even more stupidly long than the one we have DK signed to. Would make absolutely no sense from a football perspective let alone a PR one.

Lord of the Skraelings

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Leaving aside what a POS Lodge is, from a footballing perspective the bloke is just a worse version of the type of player Klemmer is, with a contract which is even more stupidly long than the one we have DK signed to. Would make absolutely no sense from a football perspective let alone a PR one.

Have to disagree HarVee he hits the line with ferocity and actually bends and busts the line on occassion, Dave makes his metres lumbering forward. Matt can score a try as well. On the negative side his hands are terrible at times and only has about a 50 minute motor.

daniels

Wayne Richards
We getting g 1.5mil a season compensation pay for that trade?
Yeah would want a hefty payment to accompany the swap.. besides everything everyone else has already said.. why would Brisbane want to do this, the one area I see them being fairly set in is the front row, why they would want another 800k prop is beyond me.

Lord of the Skraelings

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Scaleybugs if scumbag comes YOU are getting the blame! :angry:
Hey mate didn't say I wanted him just they are way different players. If we do keep Klemmer not end of world but his on about double what his worth since his stopped giving a crap about footy. He would have been asked to be on the leadership group no too ways.

Lord of the Skraelings

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Tyrone Peachey off contract and worried about squeezed out with them in talks of Milford.

He'd be worth around $400-$500k someone we could look at? We certainly lack a dynamic forward for mine.