2022 Jersey Flegg

Billy

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
We will have an under 21's Jersey Flegg side in 2022 after sitting out 2021 for some reason.

I'd like to see Blake Green or Mark O'Meley coach it, but it could be anyone.

I think Dan Ticehurst, Cooper Jenkins, Zane Camroux, Mitch Black, Bailey Hodgson, Dom Young, Bradman Best, Tevita Toloi, Max Bradbury, Fletcher Myers, Noah Naigolivia, Max Buderus, Christian Ma'amania, Krys Mapalangi are all guys who are the right age.
Others like Crossland, To'a, Lucas, Baker could have played last year I think.

Joshhh

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Well I'm sure the idea was that our best under 21s should be playing NSW Cup. That was sort of screwed over by the comps being shut down so now we have a whole bunch of players who need game time.

knights80

Gavin Hanrahan
He's never played fullback at the Knights.
He was one of the 7 or 8 gun players in the 2019 under 16s playing centre all season.
If he wants to play fullback, Manly might be his best bet.
We need the Knights to just name their Jersey Flagg side to see if there is any truth or it’s just the moles Bullcrap he quite often spruiks

Pure_Knight

George Carmont
We need the Knights to just name their Jersey Flagg side to see if there is any truth or it’s just the moles Bullcrap he quite often spruiks
Alex McKinnon replied to a tweet with images of the Harold mates winning team circling everyone we’ve kept. Myers was circled, but it could be prior to him asking for a release. 0F4BA6E2-8278-43B8-BD45-0FDAF592950A.jpeg42A90DFC-E481-40BC-890E-E16E6C03A930.jpeg

Junior_rep

Greg Smith
The Newcastle Knights have signed David Armstrong on a 3 year deal.
I think he was here pre Covid. He turns 21 so will be eligible for 21s and NSW Cup
He actually has quite the highlight package I’ll attach. He could be the next Kalyan ponga. He definitely has some xfactor or similar to Daine Laurie. I read somewhere he scored 34 tries in 19 games in The TRL Comp including M.O.M performance in the grand final scoring 3 .
Attached is highlights worth a watch he looks bloody quick with the speed shone

Attachments

• B752991B-5781-47C2-8CFF-115566943597.jpeg
    B752991B-5781-47C2-8CFF-115566943597.jpeg
    1,013.5 KB · Views: 19
  • D005E1DA-942A-4AA7-8819-355581752295.jpeg
    D005E1DA-942A-4AA7-8819-355581752295.jpeg
    611.7 KB · Views: 20

krustykraz

Mark Hughes
The Newcastle Knights have signed David Armstrong on a 3 year deal.
I think he was here pre Covid. He turns 21 so will be eligible for 21s and NSW Cup
He actually has quite the highlight package I’ll attach. He could be the next Kalyan ponga. He definitely has some xfactor or similar to Daine Laurie. I read somewhere he scored 34 tries in 19 games in The TRL Comp including M.O.M performance in the grand final scoring 3 .
Attached is highlights worth a watch he looks bloody quick with the speed shone
Impressive support play and kick chase. Loves a try.

The big 5/8 reminds me a bit of Joseph Paulo and Wade Graham as juniors. Could become a good left edge back rower in the future.

ChrisT

Adam Cuthbertson
Do we know what deal he's on, guessing development?
Could we be seeing the replacement for Hodgson in NSW Cup with this signing clearing the way for him moving up to FG and KP 5/8?

danknights

Andrew 'Joey' Johns
Hmm I don't see much other then a Jake Mamo. Quick, supports. Not much else. Those holes in defence.......NRL props would gallop through those. They'll bulk him up and he will lose a yard or two of pace and just be another bog average player.

Dwoodbridge

Greg Smith
Hmm I don't see much other then a Jake Mamo. Quick, supports. Not much else. Those holes in defence.......NRL props would gallop through those. They'll bulk him up and he will lose a yard or two of pace and just be another bog average player.
Mate are kidding have you taken the time to watch his highlight if a NRL prop could run through half them gaps he should be on the wing or centre . Some of them gaps a razor be lucky to get through 😂😂

Billy

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
He looks good in those clips.
We sign several talented country players every year and the ones that thrive are generally the ones who love to train.

Dwoodbridge

Greg Smith
He looks good in those clips.
We sign several talented country players every year and the ones that thrive are generally the ones who love to train.
Well once you see the time and effort and commitment from this young fella . Not afraid to put in the extra work.

Billy

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Well once you see the time and effort and commitment from this young fella . Not afraid to put in the extra work.
He comes to the Knights at the right time.
Garth Brennan has been given total control of the lower grades, and his record of bringing through young players at Penrith - and also at Newcastle before that and the Titans after that - is outstanding.

Frank McWilliams

Tony Butterfield
Just watched highlight reel, he looks very good (it is a highlight reel) certainly looks very quick and elusive and looks like he loves to score a try, backs up very well.

danknights

Andrew 'Joey' Johns
Mate are kidding have you taken the time to watch his highlight if a NRL prop could run through half them gaps he should be on the wing or centre . Some of them gaps a razor be lucky to get through 😂😂
You obviously know the kid and that's fine but it is just a highlights package. It's what he does in between those moments is what matters in the top team. Clearly has talent but taking that next step is not easy. Kudos to him if he proves me wrong. Hard work will pay off I guess.

Dwoodbridge

Greg Smith
Yeah mate I do just thought it was a bit steep that you basically had him written off before he has even started. Good young bloke that doesn’t mind putting in time and effort on and off the field.

danknights

Andrew 'Joey' Johns
Yeah mate I do just thought it was a bit steep that you basically had him written off before he has even started. Good young bloke that doesn’t mind putting in time and effort on and off the field.
Didn't mean to come across as writing him off, just being honest in what I saw. Jake made it to grade albeit in a poor team but was a really good junior. I know brenno will keep the footballer in him and I hope he does go well enough to get into a top spot.