2022 FIFA World Cup

Patty

Dank memes n' big screens
Qatar's performance last night was diabolical, England are carving Iran to pieces so far.

Does anyone give Australia a chance to beat France? Who do you think will win? My pick is Brazil.

Patty

All it took was a France goal for us to go back into our shell, Mooy has been pretty dreadful barring the first 10 minutes

Patty

That's game.

Hopefully we can pick up points against Tunisia and Denmark to scrape through

Patty

Well as was expected Qatar are the first team to be officially eliminated from the World Cup.

Goes to show you can spend all you want on the hosting rights but if your nation can't play football there's no point bothering.

Hoping the Aussies can do a job on Tunisia tonight, they do have some hidden talents though, Hannibal Mejbei of Manchester United and Wahbi Khazri are danger men for sure.

Patty

Well all we need now is a draw with Denmark and we're through to the R16
If Souttar plays like he did against Tunisia I give us every chance of making that happen.

Battler

Todd Bates
Well all we need now is a draw with Denmark and we're through to the R16
If Souttar plays like he did against Tunisia I give us every chance of making that happen.
And hope that Tunisia don't somehow upset France. Unlikely, but still..

Patty

And hope that Tunisia don't somehow upset France. Unlikely, but still..
I don't like their chances, France have shown this WC why they're an elite footballing nation. Their 2nd best side is walking their group against a strong Denmark squad that did very well at Euro 2020.

Tunisia will go out without a win unfortunately for them.

Patty

Tight, cagey affair so far. Denmark had all the runnings early on but we started to turn the screws a bit into the back end of that first half. Do we have another 45 of defence left in us?