2021 signing rumours

Defender1

Matthew Gidley
Thought we needed a dedicated thread for 2021 signing rumors, possible targets etc (to combine all the, "What about player... (x)?" threads).

The other thing is with another preseason under there belt Saulo , King , Momoisea , Jones , Randall, Hoy , Crossland , Sasagi , Tuala and Best are all going to be better again next season.
Saulo.. i think will be ready next season , he's close now .
King.. showed he could improve and did , no reason he cant keep improving . He is a bit of a hit man too .
Momoisea.. i would love for him too really push for a spot in the b/row next year.
Jones.. looks like he fits in to first grade , that smaller workaholic forward .
Randall.. he looks to be underplayed to me and imo we should keep him on the books .
Hoy.. looks ok but need to see more of him before i make up my mind , good player though.
Crossland.. i would like to see him play at 6 for a while and see how he goes .
Sasagi.. something i like about this kid i'd like to see him get a shot at 6 as well .
Tuala.. came here thinking res grade this season and has heaps of improvement in him .
Best.. how good is this kid going to be .
All these young blokes will be better next season , Maybe we should be looking here instead of anywhere else for what we need . That really is a talented bunch of players .

Last edited:
Tigers have released alot of players, Eisenhuth and/or Taylor could be decent pickups if they would take small coin.

Tigers have released alot of players, Eisenhuth and/or Taylor could be decent pickups if they would take small coin.
Being without a club probably pulls their worth down a little considering not a whole lot of clubs out there with dosh.

Not sure how any of this is rumours as nobody has heard anything about these players actually coming here.

Er, Foran?

Not sure how any of this is rumours as nobody has heard anything about these players actually coming here.

Er, Foran?
The thread also says possible targets. No harm done discussing who we think could be potential options.

Here is my wish list for 2021:

If Cameron Smith plays on in 2021 then we should chase all of the Storms hookers

/end list

Back