2021 Pre-Season.

i see in the social media wrap up on the Knights site that they are sharing a photo from Matt Croker with Watson, Ponga, Jack Johns, Tex Hoy, Harry Croker and a few others.

We never hear about the reserve grade squad, but I think Andrew Ryan would have Matt and Harry Croker in his squad.

I haven't followed Sunshine coast falcons news, but if they have the same halfback as last year they will have 7 Cooper Johns 6 Jarrod Mullen

Todd Murphy will be there. Mullen will need to do well in the trials or will be playing in the local comp.

No chance Mullens hamstrings hold up. Couldn’t even get them right while on the PEDs to recover quicker and stronger let alone being a couple years older, out of the game and off the gear.

Not playing footy every week whilst constantly hurt will probably do his body good. Skill level wise he should be a class above anything in the Q Cup.

There’s nobody in the Q Cup that would have half of his talent. Hence why they are playing Q Cup. If his body is ok he’ll absolutely brain it.
What a load of rubbish tonnes of stars come out of there and his coming in off 4 years off and couldn't get fit when 4 years younger. Have another can.

"Simi Sasagi
He may be more at home in the halves, but young Sasagi is as versatile as he is talented.

The young gun scored four tries in the first 35 minutes of his Jersey Flegg debut, and spent plenty of time training at the back last season."

From the above article.
I feel like I know nothing about Sasagi.
I thought they had him pencilled in as a wing or centre - but training as a half or fullback according to that.
If they name him at prop for his first game, I won't be surprized.

When nuffy players moan and cry about what they get if I was the club I'd pull any offer they have.

If he was good enough someone else would have come knocking.

When nuffy players moan and cry about what they get if I was the club I'd pull any offer they have.

If he was good enough someone else would have come knocking.
No one has put in more effort than him.
99% of players would have pulled the pin and gone back to the local comp 4 or 5 times if they were him.
He isn't whinging - he is saying he had to think about whether he should keep putting in the effort.
He could make more money playing for Lakes and stacking shelves at Coles for a fraction of the effort.

No one has put in more effort than him.
99% of players would have pulled the pin and gone back to the local comp 4 or 5 times if they were him.
He isn't whinging - he is saying he had to think about whether he should keep putting in the effort.
He could make more money playing for Lakes and stacking shelves at Coles for a fraction of the effort.

lakes are broke mate, they arent paying players like they used to in the 90s and early 2000s.

Its very hard when you have two utilities that don't really have another position that are pretty good at hooker to justify him a spot in the top 30, but with our luck at hooker, we will probably end up needing him and could end up taking the last spot anyway.

Back