2021 Pre-Season.

Went and watched them train today. Hodgson moves really well. Brailey looked slick and Watson was running well too. Hoy, Johns and Barnett also impressive.

Went and watched them train today. Hodgson moves really well. Brailey looked slick and Watson was running well too. Hoy, Johns and Barnett also impressive.
I have a real feeling that O'Brien will get a lot out of Johns for some reason.

Hey Moz, I'm just wondering how Dom Young covered the ground? Does he look quick? How'd he go laterally?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Johns was playing a lot of 2nd receiver. I saw Young but can’t remember seeing him during the kick off and touch drills.

Johns was playing a lot of 2nd receiver. I saw Young but can’t remember seeing him during the kick off and touch drills.
Johns played many games in the halves at souths in reserves in 2019 and only some as a second row.
The first we heard of him this year was a report of him training with Pearce.
We have a vacancy at 5/8 in round 1, and I can't see why he isn't in the mix of part time 5/8s for round 1.

Johns played many games in the halves at souths in reserves in 2019 and only some as a second row.
The first we heard of him this year was a report of him training with Pearce.
We have a vacancy at 5/8 in round 1, and I can't see why he isn't in the mix of part time 5/8s for round 1.

Generally there is always 2 or 3 selections come round 1 no one see's coming, so not beyond the realms of possibility.

Johns is on a 1 year development contract. So unless his contract is upgraded he can’t be selected in NRL until after June 30. Upgrade appears unlikely as BarryToohey suggests that Musgrove appears likely to get the 29th spot and the remaining spot will be withheld to cover for any early season long term injury.

How was Fitz moving lol. Did you pay attention to the Fitz Pearce interactions if any?

Johns is on a 1 year development contract. So unless his contract is upgraded he can’t be selected in NRL until after June 30. Upgrade appears unlikely as BarryToohey suggests that Musgrove appears likely to get the 29th spot and the remaining spot will be withheld to cover for any early season long term injury.
That assumes the same rules apply as last year. don't know if they have made any progress yet, but last time i heard they weren't even sure if development players were still a thing.

How was Fitz moving lol. Did you pay attention to the Fitz Pearce interactions if any?
Fitzgibbon was injured by the looks. Was on the sideline doing work with Crossland and one of the trainers. Hardly got on the field at all.

Mozza confirms huge rift in Knights playing group! Fitzgibbon refuses to take field with Pearce!!
It’ll be on the back page of the DT tomorrow:
Club in crisis:
Knights playing group rift. Pearce and Fitzgibbon come to blows. Ponga definitely going to Union.
-Phil Rothfield.

Hes looking pretty fit!
20210112_164340.jpg

Back