2021 Harold Matts and SG Ball.

Apparently signed one of the best juniors from the Sunshine Coast. Probably see in the SG Ball side in 2023.

Fulltime
Lost Tarsha Gale qualifying semi after a brilliant minor premiership effort.
The other teams having to make up a round and us getting a bye in the first round of finals meant the Dragons have been playing hard games every week for the last month and we had 1 game against wooden spooners Canterbury 3 weeks ago.
Fair play to the Dragons, who have battled their way into a grandfinal after finishing 5th with a 4/4 record in the regular season, but it does feel like we had a very poor preparation because of the way the comp was organised.

Wonder how many have made the NSW U19 Country side?

No selections in either of the NSW U16 and U18 City sides.
From what I understand Harold Matts & Ball players weren't eligible to be picked for Country. Likewise players from the Real NRL Tooheys Cup or whatever it is called know were ineligible for the senior Country team.

Also I don't think the City and Country girls actually play a game in the 19s, they just picked two training squads who trained last Saturday and a NSW team is picked from that training day.

Strange set up.

Last edited:
NSWCCC U18 Championships
Northern Country

4 Travis Petersen (SG Ball)
5 Fletcher Sharpe (HM)
10 Caleb Garvie (HM)
13 Taj Ridley (SG Ball)
14 Jacob Davis (SG Ball)

Congrats to Travis Petersen & Taj Ridley on their selections in the NSWCCC U18 side to contest the NSW All Schools Tri Series in late June.

No Knights made the NSWCHS U18 side.

Last edited:
@Billy expecting any to be named in either the NSW U19 or QLD U19 squads?
I suppose we get to claim Krystian Mapapalangi when he is picked.
Toloi should be a chance for Qld.
Myers for NSW, although he is a year young I think.
They might think about Camroux.
Anyone else would be a bonus with our 19s missing the finals.
If Veaila wasn't a kiwi he would be a good chance.
I'd pick Naigolivia if he is fit now, but he looked half fit all season.

Back