2019 NRL Predictions

Discussion in 'Newcastle Knights Discussion' started by rhugh89, Feb 1, 2019.

1. packo

packo :) (:

Government
    Luckily the QLDers we do have we’re smart enough to play for us.

2. mozza

mozza Game on broheim

Not a pity at all. I assume your blessed with a full set of teeth, a functioning brain and have no urge to have sex with your relatives.

You wouldn’t fit in up there.

3. cowboyman

cowboyman Ben Kennedy

Hospitality
    Sorry long days work I’ve obviously comprehended your comment the wrong way :lol:

But no the Cowboys forum is good to talk footy as well with it slowly weeding out the alt accounts that dribble with the same sh*t.

Can’t complain talking footy on multiple sites though. Buzzing the footy is back.

mozza likes this.
  4. 88Knight4life

88Knight4life Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus

Do you talk about the knights much on the cows forum?

5. mozza

mozza Game on broheim

All good. I have nothing against Queensland outside of Rugby League. Love going to Brisbane. Sh*ts on Newcastle as far as having a good time is concerned.

Victorians are the real enemies with that weird *** sport they’re all obsessed with.

cowboyman likes this.
  6. cowboyman

cowboyman Ben Kennedy

Hospitality
    They never get brought up on our forum unless it’s to do with Ponga. Unlike here where others ask about certain cowboys players etc.

7. Jaybro

Jaybro Daniel Smailes

Nothing against the Kiwis but I feel Kangaroo caps look better on a resume than a Kiwi cap, lets be honest with ourselves TeMarie & Kahu wouldn't get anywhere near a Kangaroo side and a bit more honesty Kahu isn't starting fullback anywhere else in the competition, he would have been in Q-Cup if he had stayed at the Broncos. The jury is still definitely out on TeMarie too, I think most Cowboys fans either think or hope Clifford will be given a run soon?

But I guess it is true your spine has 3/4 internationals which sounds better than above.

Edogmilly likes this.