2019 NRL Predictions

Discussion in 'Newcastle Knights Discussion' started by rhugh89, Feb 1, 2019.

1. packo

packo :) (:

Government
    Luckily the QLDers we do have we’re smart enough to play for us.

2. mozza

mozza Game on broheim

Not a pity at all. I assume your blessed with a full set of teeth, a functioning brain and have no urge to have sex with your relatives.

You wouldn’t fit in up there.

3. cowboyman

cowboyman Ben Kennedy

Hospitality
    Sorry long days work I’ve obviously comprehended your comment the wrong way :lol:

But no the Cowboys forum is good to talk footy as well with it slowly weeding out the alt accounts that dribble with the same sh*t.

Can’t complain talking footy on multiple sites though. Buzzing the footy is back.

mozza likes this.
  4. 88Knight4life

88Knight4life Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus

Do you talk about the knights much on the cows forum?

5. mozza

mozza Game on broheim

All good. I have nothing against Queensland outside of Rugby League. Love going to Brisbane. Sh*ts on Newcastle as far as having a good time is concerned.

Victorians are the real enemies with that weird *** sport they’re all obsessed with.

cowboyman likes this.
  6. cowboyman

cowboyman Ben Kennedy

Hospitality
    They never get brought up on our forum unless it’s to do with Ponga. Unlike here where others ask about certain cowboys players etc.

7. Jaybro

Jaybro Lenny Beckett

Nothing against the Kiwis but I feel Kangaroo caps look better on a resume than a Kiwi cap, lets be honest with ourselves TeMarie & Kahu wouldn't get anywhere near a Kangaroo side and a bit more honesty Kahu isn't starting fullback anywhere else in the competition, he would have been in Q-Cup if he had stayed at the Broncos. The jury is still definitely out on TeMarie too, I think most Cowboys fans either think or hope Clifford will be given a run soon?

But I guess it is true your spine has 3/4 internationals which sounds better than above.

Edogmilly likes this.
  8. Rob

Rob Adrian Brunker

I predict sometime in the future Kalyn will get picked up for using his head when attempting to stop tries. Ala Uate. Noticed he did it again on the weekend, not as effectively

9. Beaumont

Beaumont Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus

Muscle checking and manipulation of greyhounds.
    I noticed the same but it's no different than a defender getting his head in the wrong position in any tackle.

10. Rob

Rob Adrian Brunker

If he stays healthy, KP should break his way into the Knights top5 pointscorers for a season, this year

11. Wobbles

Wobbles Brett Kimmorley

I'm not a gambling man but at the end of Round 6 the bookies had us at around $81 to win the premiership, going into the bye we're in to $21, $9 to make the Grand Final and $5 for top 4.

It's nice to see some confidence that we'll be there at the end of the year rather than fighting to avoid the spoon.

12. Lynchyknight

Lynchyknight Clint Newton

Townsville - Wish I lived in Newcastle though
    Next 2 games being Rabbitohs and Storm both away will be a real test and could well determine how high we finish on the ladder i feel