2019 NRL Predictions

I would have thought Tuala would have been more fast tracked in to first grade by now, dunno. He looked ready to me from what I saw...

Yea so do I and most likely every other Cowboys fan. Somehow it looks like O’Neill has jagged the right centre spot for round one.

Every year I think those old fossils at Cronulla must have gone one year too long this time - and every year they visit the fountain of youth and prove me wrong.

Luke Lewis gone this year and Gallen next year should bring their average age down about 3 years.

I can't help but think John Morris will be great for them as well

Not the greatest of backlines but a NZ and Australian international reps in 2 of the spine positions with 2 of the more imposing/physical wingers in the game both great at taking a high kick. Centres is the worry but once Tuala nails down a spot that won’t be a problem either.
Has nene turned up to training yet?

Not the greatest of backlines but a NZ and Australian international reps in 2 of the spine positions with 2 of the more imposing/physical wingers in the game both great at taking a high kick. Centres is the worry but once Tuala nails down a spot that won’t be a problem either.
Yeah the wingers are solid but the fullback and centre pairing aren't the greatest, that young kid Murray Tuilagi is suppose to be a gun isn't he??

Interested to see how Morgo goes this year running the side by himself, he did for a few games in the 2017 finals but the real test is doing it for the whole season. I've never been a wrap for TeMarie Martin but credit to him he played really well on Saturday.

Hard to fit so many good sides in your top 8 and they could easily make it, but for me they were one of the sides I left out.

If JT get injured the cows season will grind to a holt.
Morgs kicking game on the weekend was top notch, needs better targets at centre for the cows to be a threat in attack.

Yeah the wingers are solid but the fullback and centre pairing aren't the greatest, that young kid Murray Tuilagi is suppose to be a gun isn't he??

Interested to see how Morgo goes this year running the side by himself, he did for a few games in the 2017 finals but the real test is doing it for the whole season. I've never been a wrap for TeMarie Martin but credit to him he played really well on Saturday.

Hard to fit so many good sides in your top 8 and they could easily make it, but for me they were one of the sides I left out.

Murray is a work in progress. Had never played a game of league until we signed him and 12 months later he was playing Q-Cup while still eligible for U20’s. Sadly got injured in the first trial so won’t see him make FG till mid season at the earliest once he has played a few Q-Cup games.

Forgot about TMM so 3 of our 4 spine positions are international reps for Australia/NZ, yet it’s a shocking spine according to most people.

Morgan is a gun, the quicker people realise this the less they will embarrass themselves in future.

If JT get injured the cows season will grind to a holt.
Morgs kicking game on the weekend was top notch, needs better targets at centre for the cows to be a threat in attack.

Same can be said for any side.

Why worry about the centres when you potentially have two of the best wingers in the air to target and also Coops who is one of the better second rowers to target in the air as well.

Back