2018 World Club Challenge and Trial Matches

full time. 24-18.
Dragons were extremely average.
They basically on had Frizzel out.
They could be contenders for the spoon if they play like that this year.

Souths were not very good either i know they had 5 or so of they're better players out but they want to play better than that ....If the player doesn't change direction into Billy then Billy doesn't get to take a dive the players own fault and Smith did get lifted and all players get the huffs about that now a days .....

Ethan it staggered me at first to see the number of NRL predictions with the Bunnies with the spoon. For mine a three way toss up. Warriors, Titans and Tigs.

Billy is a renowned dive taker.

Ethan it staggered me at first to see the number of NRL predictions with the Bunnies with the spoon. For mine a three way toss up. Warriors, Titans and Tigs.

Billy is a renowned dive taker.
Yes he is but if that player doesn't change direction into Billy then he cant take a dive ..Don't think i picked them for the spoon but if i did it was just to pxxx my boy off lol because he is a Souths supporter but i don't think they will get it lol... I hate having to pick the spooners and minor Premiers for that matter so much can happen that you cant predict throughout the season ...

Back