2018 Memberships

Latest membership numbers from League Unlimited

Clubs listed alphabetically

We have have the 5th most members as of yesterday and are 1,678 up on the same time last year

2018 Memberships.png

Will be interesting to see how membership goes for 2018 - the draw certainly isn't an attractive proposition for many with so many 6.00 PM Friday night games - problem is we will probably get better roll ups than Sydney teams like the Roosters which will be turdbergs reasoning for giving us more and more of these time slots each year. :fist:

Also having 6 of the first 8 away isn't going to cause a rush of people to sign up for season passes. Maybe a good win straight up against Manly might get more thinking about committing for next season.

All in all though, not bad being 5th for a team that has had a mortgage on the spoon for the past few season.

I renewed my membership yesterday, but what a painful website for doing so.
At no point did it ask me for previous membership numbers so as far as it knows, I am a new member. I’ve been a member since the mid 2000’s, but that hasn’t stopped them giving me a new membership most years
Just because I move around a lot..

At no point did it ask me for previous membership numbers so as far as it knows, I am a new member. I’ve been a member since the mid 2000’s, but that hasn’t stopped them giving me a new membership most years

Don't you log in to your existing account to renew? Surely the site knows your a renewing member and not a brand new member!

Renewed mine but if the NRL's obsession with sexually pleasing old man Murdoch by scheduling 6pm Friday games on Faux Sports continues, this will be the last season I have a full ticketed membership.

6pm Friday games in Newcastle are craptacular for me....my work will know why I've left early and questions do get asked. Plus have they not been on peak hour trains or the F3 at that time?

I wish they'd dump 6pm games altogether on a Friday. Saturday or Sunday is fine. Screw Fox, screw Murdoch.

Also....got the email saying I can pick up my cap from the club shop. Good stuff! I can pick mine up on the way home for Xmas. [emoji16]

Renewed mine but if the NRL's obsession with sexually pleasing old man Murdoch by scheduling 6pm Friday games on Faux Sports continues, this will be the last season I have a full ticketed membership.

6pm Friday games in Newcastle are craptacular for me....my work will know why I've left early and questions do get asked. Plus have they not been on peak hour trains or the F3 at that time?

I wish they'd dump 6pm games altogether on a Friday. Saturday or Sunday is fine. Screw Fox, screw Murdoch.

Also....got the email saying I can pick up my cap from the club shop. Good stuff! I can pick mine up on the way home for Xmas. [emoji16]
Yeah worst time slot ever. Im up in queensland and because we dont have daylight savings the game kicks off at 5pm our time. Need to leave work early to see kick off.

Yeah worst time slot ever. Im up in queensland and because we dont have daylight savings the game kicks off at 5pm our time. Need to leave work early to see kick off.
I'd have to leave at lunchtime to get up the F3 or get on the train. I'd also have to clear it with the executive and make sure work is left behind so the kids don't get any more feral. I could get away with it if I had Friday afternoon free but I dont.

Murdoch can shove his 6pm starts up his arse. Hopefully it'll kill the old codger. Do the same to his sons and Greenberg too.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Updated membership tracker

We still sit 5th and are 1,877 up on the same time last year

The NRL as a whole is up 7,736 on the same time last year

membershiptracker.png

We still sit 5th and are up 1,758 on the same time last year

The NRL as a whole is up 5,282 on the same time last year

Warriors, Titans and Bulldogs are the worst performing clubs compared to last year

membershiptracker2.png

So I got my membership in the mail the other day and it came with everything except the hats. Do you have to get your hat from the stadium? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

So I got my membership in the mail the other day and it came with everything except the hats. Do you have to get your hat from the stadium? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Mine came with the hats, off it’s not a ticketed membership though not sure if it makes any difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have to get your hats from the club shop. There's a ticket on the bottom of your letters to get them with.

We sit 6th and are up 1,106 on the same time last year

The NRL as a whole is up 6,261 on the same time last year

membershiptracker3.png

Yessss so painful! We couldn't even do ours online, had to go into the shop and even after doing that and watching Jane type everything in correctly its again for the second time in a row given us a card for our baby daughter and none for our son when the daughter is supposed to be non ticketed. I know thats not how it was put in - I watched with my own eyes. Their systems are horse**** clearly as they never recognise my email and address changes etc.
I also lost my original member number somewhere along the way because we also like to move around. Not cool.

Back