2015 NRL Jerseys

The Storm have released an AFL guernsey as their Nines jersey.

B4PaBeoCEAAG4lG.jpg

What is that Cowboys jersey! Looks really cheap. That badly blended Toyota box kills it. I like the Tigers design especially on the black, from the preview the Knights gave I reckon ours will be very similar to that with all those floral patterns but maybe a Knights head incorporated instead of the Tiger.

At least all the jerseys look different this year instead of ISC just throwing out the same template for 6-7 clubs.

Cowboys jersey looks like a cheap Penrith jersey. I too like the Tigers jerseys, these ones actually look like a touch jersey, whereas for some reason the Storm one really looks like an AFL one.

Best jersey in the history of the nines :lol:

In all seriousness if you remove the box it would look like a decent but basic design. That's all you need you a 2 day tournament.

Every other club has used even a tiny bit of creativity for theirs. Don't think they'll be making a buck off those jersey sales lol

Wouldn't matter, Cowboys are one of the very few clubs to turn a profit in recent seasons.

Plus you'd be surprised how fanatical fans are up here especially the ones out in remote areas, they buy anything to do with the Cowboys.

Broncos 9s: basically the same as home. Yellow replaced white on the collar and cuffs.
Rabbitohs 9s: green, red and white hoops.
Roosters 9s: navy blue and white hoops with red outlines. Like our away jersey from 2000-02 but flipped on its side.
Dragons 9s: again, just a sneak peek, but has a big grey dragon on the front.

Tried to post photos but they wouldn't work.

Last edited:
Really like Penrith's Nines jersey! Tigers' isn't too bad either, those two are basically the only ones that I am a fan of. Hopefully Newcastle's jersey looks better than last.

Back