2013 NRL Player Rumours & Signings

I wonder who Panthers will chase now?

To be honest I'd be happy with Walsh and Coote. They're no JT and Cronk, but they both have enough spark to get a few tries. Their roster won't melt anyone's faces, but I think they're capable of a few surprises and if they stay relatively together and grow they could rattle a few cages next year. It's a side with potential but needs a lot a lot of work.

To be honest I'd be happy with Walsh and Coote. They're no JT and Cronk, but they both have enough spark to get a few tries. Their roster won't melt anyone's faces, but I think they're capable of a few surprises and if they stay relatively together and grow they could rattle a few cages next year. It's a side with potential but needs a lot a lot of work.

Yeah I agree, but they are in a position to make a big bid.

One of the West Tigers recruitment people called Kane Evans on Monday and asked if he wanted to come down to training, and they can guarantee him a spot in first grade this Friday night. He replied "Naa sorry mate, I'm fine at the Roosters" :lol:

With Corey Norman going, I'd dare say Dugan will sign with Brisbane. I don't rate Norman, and I can't see why parra picked him up

They're desperate that's why. They would have thrown a heap of cash at him too. Where does he play, 5/8th?

Parramatta need a backline, actually they need everything don't they.

Many believe Norman's career is all but over now, I think so too.

We should know all too well what it feels like being forced to pay massive overs to mediocre players. It's sad that Parra have been turned down by so many players that they've had to sink low enough to offer a crap player like Corey Norman a huge contract. He's going to have to play 5/8, I don't know why they'd waste their money when they have Kelly already there who's just as good (not very)

Corey Norman is awful.

He's got a very limited game and the only half decent quality he has is his running game. He's like John Sutton but 10 times worse.

Haha when I heard Dragons are going after Rankin yesterday I couldn't believe it. I don't know who's worse.

Corey Norman and Jordan Rankin are terrible signigs IMO. Parramatta only signed Norman because every other player who they have gone after has declined and the dragons are desperate they will try anything atm they too are a club who struggle to attract the big names I can't see either club playing finals footy in the next 2-3 years at least

Read on the NRL rumours page on facebook that Wayne is after Ben Hannant...
And is apparantly a big fan of his...

Back