Recent content by PigBenis

  1. PigBenis

    Idris leaves Bulldogs for Gold Coast

    indris is **** if he wasnt big with crazy hair he would still be playing nsw cup I say beat dogs at their own game and target lawrence from the tigers and let the dogs keep that freak ---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ---------- where did my post go
  2. PigBenis

    Crowd Prediction

    14k id say at a guess
  3. PigBenis

    Round 8: Knights v Broncos @ EAS

    woo hoo 6-4 do you have a link
  4. PigBenis

    Hi Guys

    haha yeah cheers mate, spelling was never my strong point, as I am sure you will all soon see,
  5. PigBenis

    Hi Guys

    hahaha, I loved it so much I had to have it as my avatar, poor guy,
  6. PigBenis

    Hi Guys

    I am new round here. Just wanted to say hi to you all,
Back
Top