Recent content by JoshW21

  1. J

    2016 Marathon Stadium Draft - Expressions of interest

    I'll join in again this year team name will stay the same (Wrestlemania)
  2. J

    REAL NRL: Newcastle Local Competition

    I know the season is over now but Central Newcastle have already recruited very well for the 2017 season Jake Finn has agreed to join The Butcher Boys after a standout season with Wests Rosellas. Jake is a former Knight and played in the Knights NYC and NSW Cup teams (As well as Bulldogs NSW...
  3. J

    Players you would like to see at the Knights

    wouldn't mind seeing big Shannon Wakeman here is quick and has good footwork for a guy his size. Don't know how he hasn't got a game for the Dragons yet. Was named in NSW Cup Team of the Year this year.
  4. J

    Players that showed heaps of promise but never delivered

    Same could possibly be said about Harry Pondekas another promising 20s player left to join the Dogs and is now at Norths Devils in the Queensland Cup also been playing for West Brisbane in the Brisbane Comp this year too
  5. J

    Players that showed heaps of promise but never delivered

    Siuatonga Likiliki - probably the best I've seen in U20s. Never kicked on in First Grade. Travis Waddell Kyle O'Donnell Beau Henry - another great 20s player but flopped in First Grade. Ryan Stig Jake Finn Scott Briggs - Had potential but really stuffed up Pride Petterson-Robati - Had good...
  6. J

    The NRL Rookie

    Not to sure I do know that one of the contestants had a trial with Salford earlier this year but he wasn't the winner. I think the final is filmed live and each club puts an offer on the table and rookie selects the club
  7. J

    The NRL Rookie

    I'm looking forward to see how Lou Goodwin goes great player in NYC for the Roosters was going to be a future first grader but couldn't handle the pressure and went back home
  8. J

    2016 Intrust Super Premiership

    yes, Rob Mason has been playing for Maitland in the Real NRL this year played NYC a few years ago. Rod Mason is playing Ron Massey Cup
  9. J

    The NRL Rookie

    of course there is unfortunate circumstances! This should be an ok watch. I think there's a couple of blokes that I know personally that will be on the show so looking forward to tomorrow night
  10. J

    Mitch Barnett and Brendan Elliot sign with the Knights

    I don't rate Eden at all but I can see him coming here Browny was the one that said that he is the English version of Billy Slater. Don't know how true that is considering he's been playing QLD Cup and some Broncos fans said that his debut was one of the worst in Bronco history.
  11. J

    End of the Footy Show ??

    Put it back on Thursday nights after the footy
  12. J

    2016 Weekly Guessing Competition - Round 2

    Knights - 28 Rabbitohs - 4 FTS - Hodko LTS - Uate Crowd - 16,800 MOTM - Uate
  13. J

    2016 All Stars Game

    wow didn't even know this had happened!
  14. J

    2016 Harold Matts and SG Ball

    NSWRL Website I assume?
  15. J

    2016 Intrust Super Premiership

    I don't know I just got that result from the Knights twitter.. Both twitters say 16-14
Back
Top