Your Favourite Jerseys

stiggy

Banned
Showcase your favourite NRL Jerseys by posting them in this thread!

- - - Updated - - -

One of my favs is the Wests Tigers Jerseys from 2005.
JFTAmedium.jpg

4695101.jpg

I always liked this one

- - - Updated - - -

3.jpg

And this one

- - - Updated - - -

images

And of course this one :lol:

rhugh, you liked the bra jersey?!?! :eek:

I've actually never known ANYBODY to have anything other than total hate for it!!! :lol:

Each to their own, of course, I'm just surprised to learn that it actually did have a fan. :p

I've actually never known ANYBODY to have anything other than total hate for it!!! :lol:

Each to their own, of course, I'm just surprised to learn that it actually did have a fan. :p

Hahahahahahaha I do love the bra jersey....The secrets out.....now I'm never gonna live it down :lol:

Last edited:
No, Don't think so :lol:

Thanks for reminding me.....Needed a sig actually :)

Last edited:

What are some of your favourites James?

Dragons home jersey

Sharks home

Roosters home & away

Bulldogs home & away

Parra home

Our home & away

Souths jerseys

Other jerseys just do not have that heritage feel, needs to be less changing of classic home jerseys.

Dragons home jersey

Sharks home

Roosters home & away

Bulldogs home & away

Parra home

Our home & away

Souths jerseys

Other jerseys just do not have that heritage feel, needs to be less changing of classic home jerseys.

I loved the Cowboys blue heritage jersey. It was so simple but I thought it was awesome. I'm glad that a lot of clubs have started to use their heritage jerseys more often, even if it's only as an alternate jersey a few times a season, it's a please my surprise to see the clubs don them every now and then.

Last edited:
I did like the "bra jersey" up until the 2012 version. It looked much more horrible than the 2011 one for some reason.. But our home and away jersey are definitely my favourite of our jerseys at the moment.

Hahahahahahaha I do love the bra jersey....The secrets out.....now I'm never gonna live it down :lol:

I was laughing thinking GREAT JOKE but my smile turned to shock when I realised you were for reals!!!

I did like the "bra jersey" up until the 2012 version. It looked much more horrible than the 2011 one for some reason.. But our home and away jersey are definitely my favourite of our jerseys at the moment.

I thought the 2011 one was the worst, it was made of that Blades tissue paper material.

What are some of your favourites James?

I don't have many faves from other clubs, but I did love that Warriors NZ flag one you posted.

Back