Your 2018 Knights Player of the Year

Who would get the "Biggest Disappointment" and "Shat the Bed" gongs?

I reckon Ross has to be in the running for disappointment performance-wise.

Lamb spectacularly shat the proverbial bed when he had the prom queen freshening up in the bathroom, leaving the hotel with an empty wallet and a bad smell.

Guerra and ponga will both get honors I am sure. I can't go past Ponga for player of the year. Guerra a very close second.

Biggest disappointment Lillyman, came as a SOO and played like a retiree rarely started, played limited minutes with little or no impact, sure injured but poor when fit.

Biggest disappointment definitely goes to Lillyman, not only on he's own game but for guiding King into the same player

Ponga and Guerra were the obvious stand outs, but honerable mention to skd for me. I wasn’t sold on him coming to the knights but he has impressed. He got our sets of to a good start, poking through the line and getting a quick play the ball almost every set

Wasn't much to get excited about in our outside backs, but he was clear standout. Even the brain-snaps are sort of endearing.

Ponga and Guerra were the obvious stand outs, but honerable mention to skd for me. I wasn’t sold on him coming to the knights but he has impressed. He got our sets of to a good start, poking through the line and getting a quick play the ball almost every set

That is probably the thing more than metres, post contact, etc. that really impressed me with SKD. He is usually taking first or second hit up out of our end and his speed of play the ball with 3 and sometimes 4 forward tacklers looking to drive him back is quite exceptional...it is one thing that Dan S needs to improve on dramatically in his game - everything else is really developing well but he is definitely one of the slowest in the league for speed of play the ball, which negates some of the good carries and post contact metres he achieves.

Back