Wrestling secret to Ben's early return

Discussion in 'Newcastle Knights Discussion' started by Ms.Nobody, Apr 19, 2010.

1. Ms.Nobody

Ms.Nobody Banned

2. NF_47

NF_47 GoHard|GoKnights|GoProud

Well ATM in my opinion, he should get the nod ahead of dureau every week, he played a great game on the weekend and if he keeps it up he should get resigned.

3. member 2299

member 2299 Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus

Retired
    For sure he deserves another crack before Scotty. Was in my share of the points from the round and the best he has played since mid 2009.

4. fj182

fj182 Paul Rauhihi

i think he probly had one of his best games but still i am not a fan he reminds me so much of chris bailey he scored a hatrick and everyone fell in love with him rodgers has had one decent game (nothing to phone home about by any means) and now everyones in love with him
    i am team scotty although i will admit mullen did play better on the weekend (margenly) but that may come down to having kurt(kurmit the frog)gidley back lol

5. mozza

mozza Game on broheim

He had plenty of good games last year actually (more then Dureau)

6. Fungus

Fungus Steve Simpson

He had some pretty good games last year to be honest. One that I remember was when Mullen had to go off in the first half cos of an injury. He did the majority of the kicking, finding space and getting the distance we needed.

And that was off the back of second rowers play props.

7. Hunter93

Hunter93 Todd Bates

Yea i went to that game, it was against the Raiders. Mullen came off after 5 minutes and Rogers had his best game i have ever seen him play. We endend up winning 23-4