What are you looking forward to this year?

pegson

Con Mika
As a Knights Fan what are you looking forward to most this season.

I personally can't wait to see how Davico and Carney go. Im also looking forward to seeing Abes get back on the park. And hopefully we can start the season off like we finish last season off.

Watching Milton Thaiday is what I'm looking forward to most! I reckon with an off-season working on his defence and positional play, he will be one of the top fullbacks in the comp! This is considering how much he improved as 2005 was going, with an off-season learning about the game, he should be better still.

Apart from that, there are a few individual players I'm looking forward to seeing (Johns, Tighe, Abraham as well), but I just want to see us go out favourites for most games, and finish well up the table for the first time in a few years (since 2002 I guess). I reckon we are well placed to do that!

2006 ... CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!

I cant wait to see the boys win more than they did this year and also I am hoping that Joey does not get hurt again. I also really want to see what kid of players that Luke Davico and Brian Carney are and I also cant wait to see how Chris Bailey & Uke Hession fit in to the Knights as well.

GO THE KNIGHTS

Back