Weird Private Messages

Ms.Nobody

Banned
Hello All,

If anyone gets a PM talking about religious stories or anything from other websites, please message me and let me know. Pumba recently got one from a new registered member and they have since been deleted.

It is recomended you do not click on the links.

So make our job easier and let us know.

Thanks

Yeah I got one too, but ignored it. I knew it was spam. You get used to it when you are a moderator of a forum.

The only thing was that it had a similar name to one of the regular members which threw me off at first.

I got one from someone called "James", saying "Hey mate, hows it going?" It turned out, when I clicked on the username of "James", the username didn't exist.

I got one from someone called "James", saying "Hey mate, hows it going?" It turned out, when I clicked on the username of "James", the username didn't exist.

Yes, he was the one we had to ban and delete a few days ago. If anyone else does receive any other religious or PM linking to other websites etc, let us know.

SeaBass!!!!!

I got one Fo Those werid messages on another forum!!!

Heres what it said

Hi,
I'm new here, how's it going?

"Buddhism has the characteristics of what would be expected in a cosmic religion for the future: it transcends a personal God, avoids dogmas and theology; it covers both the natural & spiritual, and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things as a meaningful unity" - Albert Einstein

---
Jeannette

I Wont Post the link or the site it came from.

I Posted that just for Seabass.

Back