Trial: Knights v Panthers @ Port Macquarie

Sounds like a comedy of errors. Who is fullback?

1. Shannon McDonnell
2. Peter Mata'utia
3. Junior Sa'u
4. Wes Naiqama
5. James McManus
6. Ben Rogers
7. Jarrod Mullen (c)
8. Antonio Kaufusi
9. Isaac De Gois
10. Evarn Tuimavave
11. Zeb Taia
12. Neville Costigan
13. Mark Taufua

14. Marvin Karawana
15. Siuatonga Likiliki
16. Beau Henry
17. Richard Fa'aoso
18. Matt Hilder
19. Joel Edwards
20. Daniel Tolar
21. Cory Paterson
22. Cameron Ciraldo
23. Steve Southern

Another penalty leads to a try by DeGois woohoo he just pretty much charged through. And missed conversion by Wes.

10-16 12 to go

1. Shannon McDonnell
2. Peter Mata'utia
3. Junior Sau
4. Wes Naiqama
5. James McManus
6. Ben Rogers
7. Jarrod Mullen (c)
8. Antonio Kaufusi
9. Isaac De Gois
10. Evarn Tuimavave
11. Zeb Taia
12. Neville Costigan
13. Mark Taufua

14. Marvin Karawana
15. Siuatonga Likiliki
16. Beau Henry
17. Richie Fa'aoso
18. Matt Hilder
19. Joel Edwards
20. Dan Tolar
21. Cory Paterson
22. Cameron Ciraldo
23. Steve Southern

Thanks I was wondering whether Stone changed the team or not.He did last trail starting Henry.

Thought some of you blokes were overrating your side a bit too much for this trial ;). They might want to get out of that habit come Round 1.

Another laying penalty. Yes Shannon is fb seems o be going well but I'm a fan.

Thought some of you blokes were overrating your side a bit too much for this trial ;). They might want to get out of that habit come Round 1.

In our defense Gids runs the side from the back defensively and Uate is our key offensive weapon.In saying that thou we need to improve big time.

Burns grubbers, Mata'utia nice pick up. The man you've all been waiting for Beau Henry makes a break but is cut down. Jarrod cross field to McManus who's open but it's too high.

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Mata'utia is down I repeat down

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Correction: it's Shannon! Calling for the stretcher OMG.

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

No wait he's changed his mind he's staying on *phew*

Burns grubbers, Mata'utia nice pick up. The man you've all been waiting for Beau Henry makes a break but is cut down. Jarrod cross field to McManus who's open but it's too high.

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Mata'utia is down I repeat down

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Correction: it's Shannon! Calling for the stretcher OMG.

Has Henry been getting much time on the field? How is he playing? and rogers?

Won't indicate the result in round 1 though. Uate and Gids will turn things around.

In our defense Gids runs the side from the back defensively and Uate is our key offensive weapon.In saying that thou we need to improve big time.

Exactly! Some of the guys on here was saying that your side would smash Penrith without Gidley etc.

**** Marv attacks the pole and he was only down for a second but it looked like it hurt. All I can hear is Taumata swearing when they're down here.
4 to go

C'mon Boys.. Already writing the boys off and it ain't even half time...They started slow against the Warriors as well but the finished real strong!

Henry hasn't been on long but he's made a couple of nice passes and a break or two. Rogers wa responsible for two of the penalties already but he's off now. Shanking gone off, Wes to fb.

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Shanking = Shannon. Sorry I don't have time to correct so sorry if I make mistakes.

10-16 at half time

This is the only time in this thread anybody has said that'd we beat the panthers. And it says if Gids and Uate play.

We should win this fairly comfortably if Uate, Gidley, Mullen ect play.

Others have just said it is a looks a good side on paper for a trial match, and still looks strong even without Gids, Uate, Maddog, etc.

And winning a trial is the least of my worries, All I'm worried about is positives coming out of the game, and no injuries.

Stand-out Panthers Jekk?

Not my priority viewing but Kingston maybe. But I'm a closet Kingston fan :)

Rick Stone just about barrelled us over running from the toilet back to the grandstand. :lol:

Gordon knocked on in goal so here's the chance. 35 to go

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

No real open running by Henry nice footwork tho. Joel tried a nice pass but Nev wasn't ready for it :(

Back