Tedesco

Aidos

Andrew 'Joey' Johns
I don't usually like throwing a players name up and saying let's sign them but thought this would be interesting given he's on the market and that we're also chasing another spine player in Jack Bird.

Should we go after Ted?

That leaves a bit of a conundrum with Ponga obviously being our FB signing but tbh his skill-set suggests his future could very well be at 5/8

If Ponga would be ok with the idea and he was confident in his ability to play in the halves then I wouldn't say no to going after Ted.

No, Ponga is our long term fullback. I don't want to muddy the waters by signing a top fullback now. That money is better spent on a top forward.

Put that money on Woods instead!

Apart from the fact ponga already signed, why would Teddy come here when he has the pick of the big Sydney clubs?

Money is the only reason any top player would choose us. Unless they can see where we are going and really wants to be a part of it.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Even then it has to be a lot more money. Tedesco isn't a guaranteed NSW/Aus player yet, if he's coming last every year and missing out on the rep teams that's 150k-200k a year lost in game payments.

Money is the only reason any top player would choose us. Unless they can see where we are going and really wants to be a part of it.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
If a player had a family that might count in our favor. Newy is a great place to raise a family.

I would love Tedesco here but that's one guy that we are no chance of getting.

Back