Tautau Moga charged with assault

Discussion in 'Newcastle Knights Discussion' started by josh2010, Jan 11, 2019.

1. R_A

R_A Darren Albert

Uni Student, Investor, Entrepreneur
    Still amazes me that people don’t get this. Was he recovering from an injury too?

The bigger picture is that the club is inconvenienced not only off the field because of this new injury which sets back his development and fhe clubs plans for him.
    Players need to understand it’s not just about them, it’s about the team

2. Ethan

Ethan Timana Tahu

Yeah when I go out at night after a hard day its still all about work not me .

3. danknights

danknights Timana Tahu

Good luck earning decent coin with no job........

4. Joel

Joel Touche...

In this case it was a hard day of drinking lol

5. Ethan

Ethan Timana Tahu

Yeah I know just doing a Billy lol
    How much longer before round 1 it seems to be getting further away not closer lol

6. Barry Crush

Barry Crush Rod Whitaker

Retired
    Not what I'm hearing, I'm hearing he is very very lucky this is the only complaint he is facing.

Lot of fans forget that Wests never wanted to buy the Knights they only did because it would have cost them money to let the Knights fold or move away. They will not risk anyone Moga, Ponga, Pearce bringing them down they have discreetly asked big name players to move on in past. Wests will always come first

Beatell and Tasgirl like this.
  7. Kurriboy

Kurriboy Adam Woolnough

Personally I'm happy with that arrangement. If a "big star" comes here and acts up enough that it is a sacking offence, so be it.

Barry Crush likes this.
  8. Ethan

Ethan Timana Tahu

My mate that worked for wests for 10yrs said the opposite.. Gardner has always wanted to own the Knights although Wests will always come first is right .

9. Barry Crush

Barry Crush Rod Whitaker

Retired
    Yeah but Gardner answers to a board who and he nearly got arsed over it.

10. Ethan

Ethan Timana Tahu

Gardner is the board

11. Barry Crush

Barry Crush Rod Whitaker

Retired
    If you believe that you haven't been paying attention

12. R_A

R_A Darren Albert

Uni Student, Investor, Entrepreneur
    From Toohey's news 16/02/2019

Moga's impending court case may not be all doom and gloom for his future with the Knights
    - The taxi company has written a supportive letter for Moga after he contacted the company off his own accord to apologise to the driver
    - Moga has also been in contact with the company off his own accord numerous times (not just once) to check up on the driver and his health and wellbeing
    - The company believes Moga has shown geniune remorse for his actions
    - Knights officials have been impressed with his actions and how he has conducted himself since the incident
    - Depending on how things pan out in court Moga still might be sanctioned by the NRL
    - But reading in between the lines Baz doesn't believe the Knights will rip up his contract
    Of course the typical Sydney media and the telecrap don't care about these sorts of things so no surprise this hasn't been revealed up until now. I don't think Moga would have done the above just for it to appear in the papers knowing he will be fined for his actions either way and still be in court.
    - Fans have also expressed their support through letters and social media

So hopefully at some point this can be put behind him (even if sanctioned) and he can continue with his footy.

Frank McWilliams and Wobbles like this.
  13. Kurriboy

Kurriboy Adam Woolnough

Telecrap et al are only interested in running sham controversy articles in the lead up to the NRL season kick off, they do it every season.

Read a recent one on News.com that stated in the headling another NRL circus erupts, all it was, was an ex players opinion on how they can control the constant trading of players, and that the suggestion was the NRL should pay all players, but no plan on how that would actually work.

Rubbish journalists.