Spell Check : Please use it

knight-no-7

Hi all, there is a spell check.

Please use it. All you have to do is click the ABC (at the top right) before you click post.

Lets us know if you cant see it, as James is having trouble seeing it.

Thank You.

spellcheckw.jpg

Jonno, go to User CP, Edit Options, and go to the bottom, change your Message Editor Interface to Enhanced Interface.

That should make it like knight-no-7's picture ... with or without the spell check! haha.

Jonno, go to User CP, Edit Options, and go to the bottom, change your Message Editor Interface to Enhanced Interface.

That should make it like knight-no-7's picture ... with or without the spell check! haha.

Cheers, all good now, even the spell check.

I swear im always the last person to pick up on things like this. Took me about a year to figure out how to stop the email notifications everytime someone posted in a thread i had posted in :lol:

Also up until now i had been manually typing in the smileys haha.

Cheers, all good now, even the spell check.

I swear im always the last person to pick up on things like this. Took me about a year to figure out how to stop the email notifications everytime someone posted in a thread i had posted in :lol:

Also up until now i had been manually typing in the smileys haha.

haha

Btw are you using IE?

I don't see it in mine, but I have Google Chrome, which has a spell check function integrated in it already...

Guess what? I'm using IE, and I can see it now!

So it looks like it doesn't appear for Firefox users.

Everyone move back to IE haha. Or learn to spell.

Thought id Bump this as there have been a few new members lately. I'd also recommend using Google chrome as it has a built in spell check!!

Back