Shaun Lane

Discussion in 'Knights Signings, Rumours & Player Movement' started by Ethan, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Ethan

Ethan Sean Rudder

Im going to say it again this kid is a good footballer that Manly cant Afford to sign because of the cap problem I guess and he is playing bloody good footy …
    Not going too bad when the whole commentary team said he was awesome played great and was Manly's best player that's going ok when Kapow's in the side …
    We should buy him he will be worth a 1/4 what Kapows on and he is young big and getting better all the time ….
    Ok into me and tell me how he isn't even a reserve grader like most said before because of course you lot know better than those bloke's …
    He played better than any forward in our side other than Ese,ese Maybe .

2. packo

packo :) (:

Government
    How old is he?

3. Ethan

Ethan Sean Rudder

4. krustykraz

krustykraz Steve Linnane

Id take him on the right money.
    Create competition for spots and good depth.
    89% tackle efficiency.

5. Ethan

Ethan Sean Rudder

6'6" and 115kg and plays lock second row and prop...

6. Kurriboy

Kurriboy Todd Bates

Sign him up. Would be cheap and good depth signing. We are not getting any established top line forwards so need to roll the dice on some younger prospects.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Ethan likes this.
  7. Frank McWilliams

Frank McWilliams Todd Bates

I think we are past marquee player for this or next season. Let's get lots of good quality players and improve the squad overall so for me it's go for it. We need some signatures and to improve the squad

Ethan likes this.
  8. Lockwire211

Lockwire211 Steve Walters

There must be something that the coaches see off the field that they don’t like that much. Played at the Bulldogs, Warriors and manly and none of them have locked him up long term or has cemented at spot at them. Saying that he did have a good game last night and I’d take him.

9. krustykraz

krustykraz Steve Linnane

im happy with the fringe 1st grade signings on minimum wage but we still need to sign atleast 1 top line prop for next year. id be happy with a forward rotation of.....
    8. Napa
    9. Griff
    10. D.Saf (hopping he fires soon)
    11. Fitz
    12. Guerra
    13. Ese
    14. Levi
    15. Glasby
    16. Barnet
    17. J.Saf
    with injury/performance cover of...
    Yates, Buhrer, Stone, Lane, Grant, King, Saulo & even Lillyman if we re-sign him on minimum wage for 1 year (good to still have hi experience around the young forwards at training).
    If any forward doesnt perform they can be swapped straight out for a quality player.
    Will create massive competition for spots and hopfully increase performance.

10. Jaybro

Jaybro Shane Mackley

He's a good footballer its a yes from me

11. member 2299

member 2299 Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus

Retired
    The 'young forwards', apart from Fitzy have learnt nothing and are doing nothing alas. Time to move 'em and another two or three in the squad on.

12. Lord of the Skraelings

Lord of the Skraelings Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus

Chairman of Marathon Stadium Forums.
    Why would you say we are past a marquee signing next year when we could have 2 million plus to go on the market are you forgetting Pearce in December. Tonnes of talent always comes available after September during clubs post mortems.

Aidos likes this.
  13. Frank McWilliams

Frank McWilliams Todd Bates

A marquee player is hard to come by, we got lucky with Pearce and Ponga is one now but not when we signed him, having difficulty attracting the right ones and we might miss out on good players waiting for the right one. Sure keep some money and options open but let's get some quality, we need 4-5 for 1sts and a couple of improvements in reserves along with those dropping back, both sides need boosting.

14. Jaybro

Jaybro Shane Mackley

There’s no harm in keeping cash aside for a marquee but also going for good squad players like Lane. In today’s world marquee players can become available at any time

Ethan likes this.