Rumour: Knights chasing Isaac Luke

Discussion in 'Knights Signings, Rumours & Player Movement' started by mullenmagic, Sep 5, 2018.

1. R_A

R_A Darren Albert

Uni Student, Investor, Entrepreneur
    Well that was kind of my point. As Brown mentioned we now have the luxury of picking players who deserved their jumpers. Who was Levi's competition before Griffin came along? If you get complacent, it shows in your form, and to an extent that was true with Levi.

Can't blame Brown for wanting a player who's come out of a winning system. Well it doesn't matter now Luke is not on the cards for the Knights.

2. The Artist Formerly Known as Aku'd

The Artist Formerly Known as Aku'd Wayne Richards

Asset Manager
    A Pal of mine was drinking with the Chairman of NZ Warriors last night in Easts, Bondi. They discussed the matter of Isaac Luke and it was said that the situation is complicated and it is highly likely he will move on from the Warriors next year. Didn’t speculate on Newcastle, however all my Kiwi mates on the group chat were quite upset as they all still rated him to carry on next year. Personally, given Griffin’s situation, I’d take Luke in a heartbeat. A seasoned campaigner that knows his career is in the twilight, with mongrel, experience and leadership skills that Levi and others can benefit from.

3. The Artist Formerly Known as Aku'd

The Artist Formerly Known as Aku'd Wayne Richards

Asset Manager
    Also understand that cost of living for moving a large family would be a key factor. I know how much 5BR houses rent for in the east versus Newey!!

4. 88Knight4life

88Knight4life Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus

Well Luke is staying at the warriors, Levi can start training like a winner now....

5. Chief Longhorn

Chief Longhorn Dean Carney

Segyaro might upset that apple cart yet!

88Knight4life likes this.
  6. Matty23

Matty23 Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus

Retail
    Good, now we should be focussing on Seggy.

7. Jaybro

Jaybro Craig Kimmorley

The main thing about Levi is that he didn't play very well this year at all imo, his strength is his running game and he seldom ran the ball from dummy half this season, I doubt it was an instruction from the coach to not run from dummy half because the two guys we've been linked to being Luke and Segeyaro are both runners.

Danny needs a big season next year otherwise it might be time to move on.

slotmachine and Wobbles like this.
  8. slotmachine

slotmachine Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus

He ran it plenty when trying for a barge-over try. Brown should fine him $10k every time it doesn't come off.