Round 7: Knights v Tigers

have you noticed that he's been wearing a bandage around his elbow

he did in the warriors game

and pretty sure he hurt his elbow during the souths game

It was during the Souths game, he went off with 20 to go. This could explain why Smith hasn't been playing him for the whole game.

probably

good to have some clearance on these issues

cause everyone here hates rogers .and wonders why scotty doesn't get picked to play ..and so on... ( i being one did question this )...haha

These late changes shouldnt affect us too much as we have won the last few weeks with rogers instead of dureau. Also pato hasnt been playing to his potential (as stated today in his press conference) and uate has been injured. Im tipping a 24 16 score line cause 24 seems to be our lucky scoreline.

Last year Scotty was on the bench for the majority of the year because of a recurring ankle injury apparently he was always Smith's favoured halfback.

looks like wes will be used on the interchange bench...likely in the Backrow...where he has been training (pato could be out)

Herald

But rather than coming on as a replacement outside back, Naiqama has been training in the back row and admits the transition to the forwards could eventually be permanent.
SOURCE: NEWCASTLE HERALD

Im not too sure if thats a great thing or not. I was thinking he'd just go into the side if Uate was ruled out.

Play Lulia in the 2nd row and Naiqama on the wing.

The Utai experiment didn't work at the Bulldogs, I don't see the need for this.

really I don't mind Natusch..but he's only played 1 game

out team is so young

we need more experienced players

so I think wes playing is a good thing or until simmo comes back

Back