Interchange
14 Trent Hilton
15 Isaac Dargan
16 Ethan Cook
17 Cruise Wilson
18 Kieran English
19 Joshua Ailaomai

Coach Rohan Smith

Ailaomai really impressed me last game - not sure why he is 19th but hopefully he gets a game.

The reason Kieran English is back in the 18 jersey is because of the awesome game Nick Dwan played the other day. He reminded me of James McManus type - very safe in most of what he did. Quite quick also...

Mata'utia in the centres with Fruean sounds pretty destructive to me - they have both been playing some quality footy.

18-6 to the Dragons at halftime. It was 18-0 with five to go, and that was four tries to the Dragons, too, luckily their goalkicking has been dreadful.

We got one of the most hilarious tries ever, being totally dominated in defence, had to kick from 10 metres out. Ford kicked under some pressure and could only manage a mid-field bomb which bounced about 45 metres out from our line, but Ford chased through, got it on the toe again and we regathered and raced away to score.

Lucky to still be in this game, though, Dragons look very good.

I use to go to school with their hooker (Rein), use to play against him and their halfback (Henry) too. Two very good players. How are they playing? cant watch it cause got no payTV.

The defence on that Vickery kids side must be good :rolleyes:

Why is our NYC so bad for? they have been very average this yr and last. We have the biggest RL nurserys in NSW but we struggle to compete?

geez, pretty bad, gunna be a long season, but i meant how are the halfback (henry) and hooker (rein) playing for the dragons side?
hehe, not sure, wasn't really watching but by the scoreline i'm guessing they did their job well.
full time 44to 6

hehe, not sure, wasn't really watching but by the scoreline i'm guessing they did their job well.
full time 44to 6

thanks anyway, pretty dreadful, dragons are a good side though, whats with most of the NYC and other junior games being extremely high scoring, dont young people know how to defend?

Both those players were really good Jonno.

I don't know what it is with the Toyota Cup - not only are games really high scoring, but they often turn completely around, like our 24 point comeback last week.

I spose the players are just still learning, that's the best explanation I can come up with.

We were pretty terrible today, the Dragons deserved to win by that margin, if not more, with their poor goalkicking.

if con mika wants to play first grade his attitude has to change, i was at the game and it is good because you see things that camera dosent pick up, in defence mika was walking and you cant do that if you want to play grade.

I gotta say, this backs up what Warriors supporters said about him when he left them.

Back