Round 5: Knights v Storm - AAMI Park

Pick the margin

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This isn't overreacting or being negative but since he has come here I don't think Costigan has been consistently good or reached his previous rep standards. Give me Hilder.

When we play Melbourne we always give them tries against the run of play. Killers.

Melbourne are all class. I think they are specials for this years title.

As for us, we're no where near. Why is it against them we come up under 9 errors and play like busters?

Uate scores 9/10 times there. Buderus throws 2 wayward passes. Snowden playing out in the centres for a backline movement.

Typical.....

What does Edwards bring to the team this year ?

Was thinking the same thing. Last year he was full of enterprise, big hits and good awareness. This year anything but. As for Costigan ......dear god I'm sick of his poor handling. Anyone notice that he came on as interchange and gave away a penalty within 30 seconds? Christ I'm sick of him.

Hasn't been two bad a half, the 2 teams were matching each other for intensity and metres gained. 2 opening tries for the storm were lucky ones as well. Obviously theres some things for the knights 2 fix up but they have 40 minutes to do it. Boyd needs to get more involved, but theres still enough minutes to come back.

Cositgan needs to come off though, adds absolutely nothing to the knights.

Yeah edwards is a little confusing so far... costigan well he needs to be hooked like hilder was... still why always against the run of play? Was that ball meant for kade? he can throw some nice long passes?? or did we just try a shift for the sake of it?

Come on people, is it really a surprise?

And anyway we're not even playing that bad, the Chambers to Duffie try was bad but we still are playing good enough to beat the majority of teams in the NRL.

I think we're pretty good, not quite at the bulldogs game standards, but if it wasn't for the terrible gaps on the right side defense, we'd be going strong. Taia has it all over cronk on the left side, has shut him down everytime.

Are melb the only team playing? We saw Slaters tackle on Uate 2 times, his drop ball/kick run twice, and when Uate makes a 40 metre break palming off 4 people, we don't see it again once?

I really would like to see Gidley back at FB tbh. Don't know what Boyd has been doing all night, it looks like he doesnt want to be there.

Back